Chapter Two

Ryder's POV

 I was talking with my friends while leaning on a locker when a nerdy little girl came up to me.

"Excuse me your on my locker"She asked me quietly

I turned to look at her and said nothing and turned back to my friends.

"Can you move?"she asked again

This girl is getting on my nerves

"Can you shut up"I snapped at me

"You did not just yell at me"

"Do you know who you're talking too"I said while getting off her locker.

"I wish I didn't because I rather jump off a building than talk to you but sadly you're on my fucking locker so move before I make you fucking move"She said at me.

I raised a eyebrow at her and said "What is a little nerd like you gonna do?"

"Okay then its the hard way" What is she gonna do? Read me to death?

She began taking off her clothes.What the hell?!?

"You're gonna strip?"I asked her.

   She just shook her head at me and began taking off her shirt to see a black tank top underneath,she did the same with her jeans to reveal some short shorts.I then saw her body; she was covered in tattoo's and it looked hot as hell on her she had the body of a model When she stretched I saw her tattoo that said "Eat me" I would love to eat you.When she faced me and saw my expression she smirked and damn did that smirk looked sexy.

"Nice to meet you I'm Brielle Blackthorn"She said to me her Snakebites shining as she smirked

Oh fuck she can't be "The Brielle Blackthorn" Note sarcasm 

"You're" I began but she cut me off.

"I know"She said before punching me in the face I could hear the crack of my nose I groaned at the pain I felt but a Gang leader never shows pain.She cracked her knuckles and neck.

"Now to teach you a lesson"She said while beginning to walk towards me.I stood up taller to show her I wasn't scared of her and why should I be?

   She aimed for my face again and slammed her fist into it I grabbed her hand and twisted her hands  between her shoulder blades earning a groan but she twisted her leg and kicked me in the stomach freeing herself she got on the ground and moved her leg to trip me but I was faster.I turned to look at one of my female gang members and signaled her to get her from behind and she did.With a hiss She turned to face with me.

"You can really punch"I told her while spitting out some blood.

"Like I care about what you think"

"You should be"

"And whys that?"She asked 

"Because I could kill you in a instant"I said while taking out my gun from my waistband and aimed it at her head surprisingly she just laughed at me.She then she lifted her leg up and kicked the gun out of my hand and freed herself at the same time.She brushed off herself and yawned.

"How did you do that?"I asked her

"Will lets see Nah I'm not telling"

I then realized we were still in school and everyone saw everything what happened.Like I care.

"You know Ryder for a big bad scary Gang leader you not very good"

"How would you know?"

"Because one I just kicked a gun from your hand and Two I'm the Leader of "The Bloody Hearts"

  My eyes widened in shock and so did the rest of my gang and the students in the hall.She then turned to face the crowd.

"That's right your little nerd Is a Gang Leader and to those how lost a person close to them and has done me wrong now knows why"She said while smiling evilly earning gasps from the crowd.Suddenly The queen slut herself :Penny Jones came up to her crying.

"YOU BITCH!!!!"She yelled at Brielle

"And why is that?"

"You killed my Aunt"

"So?"

"Why would you do that?"

"Maybe because your got on my nerves and besides we're not called the Bloody Hearts for no reason"

"I'll get you back for that You Bitch"

"Oh really?"

She then turned and picked up my gun from the floor took off the safety and aimed it Point Blank at her head.

She whimpered in fear and shacked while crying.

"Listening carefully and listening good I don't like to be threaten okay so don't think I wont shoot you right now she if you talk to me like that Again I'll kill your whole family and you so Keep in mind Penny I'm a Cold-Hearted Bitch you loves to kill so you won't be any different Understood" She nodded her head still crying.

"Good Girl"Brielle aid then she hit her with the Handle of the gun making her fall to the ground.

"That's a warning to any of you guys so keep in fucking mind I'm not scared to put a fucking Bullet threw your fucking head"

She then turned to me and glared at me before throwing me back my gun and turning to leave.

Suddenly the Principal came in yelling

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!!!!!!"

  Brielle then groaned and took the gun from my hand and Shoot the Principal in his Head Point-Blank earning screams and gasps from the crowd.

"I always hated him"She said

"Same here"

She smiled at me and then said to the crowd and yelled "IF YOU GUYS RAT ME OUT I'LL GET MY GANG TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU GUYS"

There was a bunch a "okay's"and "Yes's"

"Good now I have to go before the cops come"

"Bye"She yelled as she ran out the building.

Good thing this school doesn't have any working cameras

I smiled as I walked along with my Gang members out the building into the parking lot.

Well then Brielle Blackthorn aren't you a Cold-Hearted bitch and I love that.

I got into my car and drove out the school with My gang following behind.

Time to pay the Bloody Hearts a visit

       Rdyer Jackson