Chapter 1.........................Tsunade's dark secrete

Hey guys i need some pointers so leave some comments please and as me being nice let me know if you want a part in this story okay. Anyway on with the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               Tsunade is hiding  a secrete from the whole village. Sakura Haruno, Tenten, Ino Yamanka, and Fang are determined to find out what that secrete is no matter what. Tsunade called Sakura and tenten for a mission in the mist village. Tenten watches how Tsunade shifts in her seat before she left with Sakura on their mission to the mist village. Sakura and Tenten are recognised as the blood blossoms of the leaf village.

     "Hey Sakura-san did you see how Tsunade-sama was shifting in her chair?" Tenten asked.

     "No i did not sorry Tenten-chan."Sakura says.

     "I think she is hinding something from us."Tenten says.

     "Stop being a worry wort Tenten-chan."Sakura says.

                   As Sakura and Tenten are approching the mist village they get ambushed by mist ninja. Sakura and Tenten looked at each other and smirked evily. They killed the enemy in 15 minutes. Sakura and Tenten finally made it to the mist village. Then they meet up with the leader of the mist village.

     "Sorry for the delay Don-sama."Sakura and Tenten say in unison.

     "It's ok but what slowed you two down?"Don asked.

                  They explain what happened. They even pull out and show him their weponds they used to kill them. Sakura showed Don her sword that she used. Her sword had a black blade and a pink edge with some small traces of blood on it.

    "Oh thoes pesky ninjas. You two didn't let them get away did you?"Don asked

                     Sakura and Tenten look at each other and laugh softly.

    "What's so funny?" Don asked.

    "Oh nothing."They say in unison.

    "Tell me."Don says.

    "Well we are known as the leaf blood blossoms."Sakura and Tenten says.

    "Oh I guess I missed that part." Don says.

    "Yeah ya think Don~sama."They say giggling softly.

                    As Sakura, Tenten and Don are walking to Dan's office they get ambushed again by more rogue mist ninjas.

First rogue ninja says"Don surrender or else...

  Don raises an eyebrow and says"...Or else what?"

Second rogue ninja"Or else die!"

                   At the word 'Die' Sakura and Tenten already killed the first and third rogue mist ninja.Then they surround the last rogue mist ninja.

    "Had enough yet..."Sakura says.

    "....Or do you want more?"Tenten finishes.

                   The last rogue ninja throws a kuni at Don aiming for his head. After he threw it Sakura block the kuni and then killed him.

   *a Kuni is a small knife that is double edged* 

   "Are you hurt Don~sama?"They ask at the same time.

 Don shakes his head saying"No im fine thanks to you two blood blossoms."

   "Your welcome Don~sama."They say at the same time.

                       Don smiles and continues on walking to his office again. With Sakura and Tenten following Don.Sakura follows absent mindly when she walks into a poll and falls flat on her butt after not hearing Tenten's warning.

   "Ouch that smarts."Sakura says as she rubs her head.

   "I tried to warn you saki-chan"Tenten says while giggling.

   "Gee thanks for the warning."Sakura says sarcasticaly while rubbing her head still.

                             Don walks over to Sakura and offers a hand to help. She smiles and takes his hand while smiling. After she got up she bowed in respect. Then behind Don's back Sakura and Tenten stuck their toungs out at each other playfully. Then they finally reached Don's office.

"Well here we are. This is my office, it's not much though." Don said.

                               Don's office had a cherry wood desk with three chairs,one behind the desk and two infront of it. Don goes and sits behind his desk and motions for Sakura and Tenten to sit down. Then Don gets a serious look on his face.

 "Right lets get down to business shall we."Don said in a serious tone of voice.

 "Sure."Sakura and Tenten said at the same time.

 "Okay then. Fang get in here!"Don barked

                              After Don yelled for fang they heard a knock on the office door. Then Fang stepped through the door. The girl stood 5 foot 10 inches tall and had long silver hair with blonde highlights. She was also the ANBU leader.

"You called me father?"Fang asked in a polite and soft sleepish tone.

Don nods and says"Yes meet your two other sisters, Sakura and Tenten."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if its short guys i get writers block. I will update soon so if you want a part in the story send me a message or leave a comment.Also leave any tips or pointers ok thx guys.