*Introduction*

The street lights were shining off of Aaron's face as we were driving down the main road. We were going 65 miles an hour on an open road, 15 miles over the legal limit but we didn't care. We rolled every window in the car down, the wind blowing every strand of my hair in a different direction. The stars in the jet black night sky glistened in my eyes as I looked into the rear view mirrors. Night Changes by One Direction blasted through the car speakers as we drove further and further down the road. My feet were up on the dash of Aaron's Jeep. I looked up at the shimmering stars through the windshield. I couldn't help but think that a couple of months ago I was sitting in my window looking at the exact same stars just from a different point of view. They look so different now they were a lot brighter and alot more romantic. I now felt like I knew why all the stars aligned it felt like they were for me. I glanced over at Aaron his hair blowing in the wind from the rolled down windows. I couldn't help notice his beautiful brown eyes shined in the moon light. I didn't know how I survived up until this moment but all I know is this night made up for all the pain of my past and honestly didn't want it to ever end.