❤Chapter two❤

"HEY GIRLS!!"
I hear my mom yell as we both walk in with our bags.
"Hey mom.." I say hesitantly as I walk towards her, "I need to talk to you and mama about something."
"yes honey?" mama replies walking in from the hall.
my stomach is turning and I wish I never said anything.

"um..I am..gay"
everything went completely silent. they looked at me for a while then I'm guessing looked at Anaise and mom gave her a big hug.
"take care of her. I know she's in good hands." she said to Anaise.
after hugging her she came and said that she still loves me and always will (thank whatever gods there may be in that cloud over there.) and then she had to head off to work.
~~~one week later~~~

me and Anaise have been having a pretty cool week. we've gone to the fair and the mall loads. we went and got some matching shirts that say hers with arrows. it was cute until I was standing next to an old man missing an eye. I am definitely not hers.

after we got back from the mall we headed back to anaises moms house. her mom didn't know about us dating or that anaise is gay so we had to act like we were just friends. Jennifer was a little more homophobic than my moms (since they are gay and all) and probably wouldn't take it as well. but Anaise can tell her whenever she is ready.

when we got inside we went to the kitchen to tell her mom were home and that I was staying over for a few nights until my mom got back from her business trip. her mom said okay and we headed upstairs.

"do you think my mom will make a big deal of us being together?" Anaise says after setting her bags down.

"I dont think so. she may be a little upset or confused at first but nothing major" I say back.

anaise agrees and starts putting her stuff away. I can't help but just stare. just a week ago we were in this room as friends hanging out and saying our crushes (I was making mine up so she wouldnt suspect anything. I stand up and walk over to her.

"yes hon-" she says being interrupted by me kissing her. what am I doing?? its so early. but she's kissing back. she pulls away with a sudden urge. I turn around to see Jennifer..

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???" she yells after standing in silence for a few seconds.
"mom. I can explain.." Anaise says, "I have been friends with Allison for a long time now and started falling for her and we've been dating for a week now. please dont hate me. I love her. I can't tell you how much Allison has been there for me.. mom?.."
her mom just stares at me and doesnt look away. she's going to kill me. I know she is.
"Get out." those are the only words she says. I nodded and started packing my stuff up. "No. she's not leaving. she's staying here like you said she could until her mom gets back." Anaise argues and takes my stuff and puts it back. Her mom stomps out of the room and Anaise starts to tear up.
"Dont cry. if she's not accepting if us then why dont we just move out to be on our own?" I say hugging her in comfort. "my mom would never let me leave after that." she says starting to tear up some more. "anaise, it will be okay." I say pulling her over to the bed.
"Cuddles?"
"Cuddles."