Miss Shiva Ain't Anything Special

Derek's POV

I studied Shiva, her movements and everything. Body language isn't too hard to figure out. 

  ''So Jones, how has stock been going?'' Shiva sailed her head closer to Jones. Jones didn't mind, and was very pleased to answer.

   ''Well, might you ask..It's doing terrible..'' Jones replied sarcastically. I wonder if it was an attempt for a flirty joke, never mind Jones can't flirt..

''...What!'' Shiva's smile dropped. I don't think she understand sarcasm. 

   ''He's kidding, you idiot'' I informed, purposely spitting onto her food. I hoped none of them noticed. Cooks passed by, trying to listen to most of the conversation. Butlers walked slowly here and backed, laying more food down. 

    ''Derek..'' Jones looked at me, with disappointment. He put his fork down, turned to see if Shiva was okay.

''You don't talk to me like that!'' Shiva exclaimed, while chewing food in her mouth. Chewed up food dropped onto her plate, with Kali leaving a disgusted look.

  ''Sure I can, gold digger. It's obvious you selfish ignorant tw-''  

   Jones slammed his fist down on the table. He waved a finger at me, out to the deck. ''Derek..'' 

''Pff. Jones, as lame as you are..You can do better than that'' I shoved Jones in the shoulder, in a playful matter. His serious look didn't disappear. 

''Derek, you know how disappointed I am of you..'' Jones looked up to the full moon. Shaking his head. The moon shined onto the mansion, the stars glittering. I found it peaceful..

    ''I didn't do anything wrong..'' I let out. I thought to myself, I didn't do anything. I kicked pebbles across the wood, watching rocketing down. 

   ''You know Derek, sometimes I think you need some help with that ego of your's..'' Jones eyes had bags under them, he was either stressed or tired. 

 ''Stop trying to change the topic, Jones'' I crossed my arms. The wind whistled, filling in the quietness. I waited for a response from Jones, but his lips didn't move. Jones shook his head, his hand on his forehead. He walked out, shutting the door closed. 

I peaked through the window, Jones saying goodbye to Shiva. Shiva looked annoyed that dinner was cut short, but it was good it was. After Jones left to rest, I slightly opened the door. It made a creaking noise, and then I quickly rolled out and slammed it shut with my back. I crawled on my knees, gripping onto the phonebook. 

   ''What are you doing?'' Kali piped in. She leaned over me, taking a glance over the phonebook. I slammed it shut. 

     ''Nothing you idiot. Now hand me the phone..'' I commanded, she didn't bother defending herself. She went around the counter, grabbing the homephone. She tossed it aiming at my face, my right hand grabbing it. I looked for Leslie's phonenumber, flicking through the pages. I grinned.

    Got it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM LAZY AGAINN-

but I still wanted to end it here.