Chapter 2

***************************************************************************************************************

Kendrick and I were on a stage. I looked over to see Kendrick in a white shirt and black tights and then looked down to see myself in a beautiful, sparking blue tutu and baby blue pointe shoes. As we started dancing, I realized we were doing the twenty-first century piece "There Where She Loved"  I've always loved this piece, it's my favorite.  It's so emotional, so full of feeling yet very passionate and lovely, just full or raw passion. Although Kendrick was always so careful with me like I was a piece of exquisite, delicate glass but treasured me and then the piece neared the end and it was only me and Kendrick on the stage. I smiled, added the slow, leaning in, over emphasized build-up of the kiss. We were so close if only...then he leaned down a bit, a bit, a bit, a bit more. So close and then it all disappeared. No, no,no!

*************************************************************************************************************** 

I felt someone shaking me, calling my name sounding like Kendrick.

"Yo, princess, wake up" Kendrick said, shaking me once more. I turned over with a yawn.

"Come on sunshine open those eyes" he said. I felt his weight on me a bit like he was still holding himself up on top me. I opened my eyes  to see if he really was, I could resist. Damn temptation. I opened my eyes and sure enough he was. I smiled a bit, beside myself. 

"Morning sunshine" he said and kissed my cheek before jumping off the bed and heading out of his room. I sat up, feeling my cheek.My cheek that Kendrick just kissed. When I got downstairs, all dressed and ready, Kylie smiled at me, still in her purple sleeved and white shirt with a purple star on it sleeping shirt but she had pulled on a pair of faded blue jeans and brown Uggs.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" Kylie asked.

"Good" I answered. Great!

"How do you always end up in Kendrick's bed?" Kylie asked. Really, Kylie? I looked down, a bit embarrassed, feeling a blush come on.

"You're just jealous cause you can't sleep there" Kendrick said to Kylie.

"Yes, I could!" Kylie disagreed, looking down with a pout.

"No, you can't!" Kendrick insisted, amused.

"I could if I wanted to!" Kylie muttered, sounding more like a spoiled four year old than ever. I laughed a bit.

"Wanna try?" Kendrick asked, daring her, his tone still amused. School was better, I didn't fall asleep in any of my classes and I did well on the test. During lunch, I got a text from an unknown sender. It was a picture of Kendrick and I in his bed last night. Kendrick peacefully slept next to me, his arms wrapped around me, holding me close with me tucked into him. The next one was of him still holding me close but I had turned on my back and his head was on my shoulder, a bit on my neck and one of our hands were twined. The last one Kendrick was still holding me but I had now turned the opposite way, Kendrick had scooted closer and both our hands were twined.

"Aw you two make the cutest couple" Kylie cooed. I looked over at her, unable to erase the smile off my face or the blush on my cheeks. 

"Who sent you these?" Kylie asked, scrolling through them.

"I don't know" I muttered with a shrug. Then, I noticed Craig smiling over at me with that evil,devilish smile.

"Craig!" I complained.

"What?" Craig asked.

'You watched us while we were sleeping?" I asked. He didn't say anything just raised an eyebrow.