"Greg"

Sorry it took me so long to get this out... I have kinda been busy... sorry!!!!!!

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Vivian's point of view)

"He's a traitor..."  I said to the boys. I watched as their expressions shifted from shocked to confused.

"Vivian, what are you talking about?" I heard Tyler ask sweetly.

"YEAH, DID YOU HIT YOU'RE HEAD ON SOMETHING!? GREG IS NOT A TRAITOR!!!" Jake yelled. Elliot and Clyde stayed silent and just stared wide-eyed.

"Your right Jake, Greg is not a traitor... but this isn't even Greg..." I said and pointed to the guy laying on the floor. My voice sounded emotionless while my heart was emotion-packed.

"WHAT!? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY?" Jake yelled again. I felt myself flinch at how loud is voice was. Usually I could take loud noises, I was used to it after living with these guys, but not today, I just can't handle it... He must have saw me flinch because he mumbled a

"Sorry" I nodded in acknolodgement. It came out more robotic than anything though. Everything about me was robotic at this point. It felt like it was controling itself, while all I wanted to do was drop to the ground a scream my lungs out from all the emotions, stress, and confusion.

I heard someone come up next to me and wrapped their arms around me to pick me up. Right there I knew it was Elliot, I always new his touch. I looked into his eyes that were filled with worry as they looked back at me. I could only imagine what my eyes were mirroring to him, if anything at all.

He put me down on the couch and he sat to my right. Tyler walked over and sat down on my left, really close to me. If I wasn't in the state I was in now, I would probably be blushing.

"Vivian" I heard Tyler's voice call out to me, pleading. I turned to him and saw the same look in his eyes as I saw in Elliot's, confusion and worry. I heard both Jake and Clyde take seats in front of us. I could feel their eyes burning into me, but my eye contact with Tyler didn't break. I didn't want it to break, I felt at home in his eyes. Like the world around us didn't matter, it was just me and him.

I don't know when I started growing feelings for him, but I didn't really care. All that mattered was that they were there and it felt like they didn't want to go away. The only thing I fear is that he doesn't feel the same way...

"Vivian, please tell us what's going on, what happened?" Tyler voiced called out to me yet again.

That sentence however, caused me to look away from his eyes. All the scene's from what happened in that other house flooded back to me. Along with it came the emotions again. The fear, panic, worry, anger, realization, and worse of all the nausea. I felt a hand grab my left hand. I knew it was Tyler because he was on my left and Elliot's touch was different. Both gentle, and loving, but Tyler's still seemed different. maybe it was a different type of love?

No, I didn't want to think that. It couldn't be true, he couldn't love someone like me. I'm not anywhere near perfect, beautiful, or even close to pretty. Though others tell me differently, I still didn't believe it to be true, they were just being nice. I never told the boys about how low my self-esteem was, only my mother knows.

I felt Tyler pull me into his chest, his arms wrapped around me protectivly... almost lovingly... I shook the thought away.

"She's shaking..." I heard Tyler's voice say worried, his voice sounded like it was far away. I guess I was deep in thought.

I looked up to meet Tyler's eyes once again. This time though, they were a lot closer. I felt the butterflies form in my stomach again. I pried my eyes away and looked at Jake and Clyde. Jake looked like he was about to crack any moment from keeping calm and Clyde looked like he was going to have a mental break down from confusion.

"What happened? Please Vivian tell us, we have to know..." Tyler's voice rang in my ears. I sighed, knowing they had to know the truth. I sat up out of Tyler's hold on me. Which on my part was really hard because like his eyes, they felt like home.

"Okay..." I said shakily and took in a deep breath. I watch as all the boys leaned in a little to hear everything I said. Now they all looked like they were going to die if they didn't find out. So I shall start my story.

"I woke up in a guest bedroom at their house and I shot up. I had put my ear on the wall to hear what they were saying. I heard them say that they were leaving and one guy would stay and that's exactly what happened. The guy was waiting next to the door to where I was residing in. I looked around for a weapon and eventually found a metal bat under the bed. I opened the door, but hid behind it. He came into the room and shut the door. Once he looked at me I was able to hit him with the bat and knocked him out cold. I had ran out the door and was looking for an exit when I saw a door to my right. I decided to open it to see if it could lead outside, but when I opened it I saw...

I saw what I thought was Greg all tied up in their basement-like area. The first thought that came to mind was that they had caught Greg while I was passed out and they tied him up and threw him in that room. I ran down the few steps and ran up to him. I looked at him and said

"Greg?" and then what he said scared me the most. he said "Yeah it's me Greg! How did you know it was me?" I had looked at him confused. How would I not know the man I spent all this time with? Did they hit him in the head or something? He had saw the confusion on my face and asked. "Well who are you?" and I answered "I'm Vivian, don't you remember? How did you get here, you were at the house when I was captured." I asked and a look of realization had crossed his face. He looked at me seriously and said "Listen Vivian, I am Greg, but the guy you are referring to is not who you think he is, he is my brother Sean. He's my twin and he is part of this gang who's house we are in right now. They had captured me and replaced me with my brother Sean, so he would be able to get an inside on you guys. I've been down here for months now, which means that Sean has been with you for awhile. You need to tell Tyler, Jake, Elliot, and Clyde about this. Leave me here I will be fine." He had said to me.

I didn't know if he was lying to me and this was all a big set up so I asked him to prove it to me. He told me to look at his tattoo, which he did have and said Sean's was fake. I didn't fully belive him and asked him to give me better proof. He told me he didn't have time to before the guys got home and I had to escape. He told me to just look at Sean and wipe off his tattoo and it will show he's not the real Greg..."

Everyone was silent after what I had just said. Then I'm sure we all felt unsure when we heard

a groan from the Kitchen...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to make this longer as a sorry for being soo late about posting!

Were you guys right about what you thought she saw in the basement?

Hope you enjoyed it!