I'm Falling For You

I felf light kisses on my cheecks that gave me shocks all the way down to my feet. Cracking my eyes open to see the most gorgeous guy that my young eyes has every laid on. I can't believe that Caleb Winters is kissing me, moving his lips on my skin even his lips was soft. 

''Goodmorning my beautiful mate.''He whispered in ears, bring a big smile on my face. 

''I wish every day could be like this'' I whispered back to him making him smile showing his beautiful dimples. 

''Everyday is going to be like this my sweet.'' He said then gave me soft and loving kiss on my lips. 

I graon thinking about how we have to go to school.''Oh no we have school today.'' I said getting up off the bed. 

''Baby calm down.'' He said taking my arm and bring me back to the bed. 

''We have to go to school Oh God Ashley's going to be their and her crew.'' I started to panick thinking bout all of these things. 

''Baby I'm your mate I won't let anything happen to you.'' he said looking deep into my eyes. 

''Ok but I have to go and gt dress do you have more clothes for me?'' 

''yea they'll be out when your done, don't worry I won't be in here when your getting dress their will be no repeat of last night.'' He said standing wzlking to me to give me a kiss on my cheek. I went into the bathroom and toke a shower. When I was I got out and found clothes on Calebs bed, It was an black skirt with an blue hollister t-shirt and a flip flops. 

When I got dress I went down stairs where I saw Caleb's mom AKA THE WICKED WITCH thats her nick name now im my head cause shes a witch to me. 

''Goodmorning Mrs.Winters'' I said with the brightest smile their could be. 

''I don't want you here.''She told me with an evil look in her eyes she scares me so much but I won't let her see it. 

''I'm sorry but I'm here to stay.'' I said back to her she looked shock and piss that I would say that. 

''Listen here bi---'' Caleb came into the room to cutting here off. He looked in my face and saw that I was sad. 

''MARIE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY MATE''Caleb yelled at his mother causing me to jump at how loud he was. 

''Caleb it's fine.'' I try to calm him. 

''No I'm tired of this shit Marie if you keep bothering my mate you'll have to leave and go somewhere else.'' He said to her, then he toke my hand and walked of the kitchen leaving the wicked witch speech less. 

''Baby I'm sorry about that I just don't want people treating you bad.'' he said while we got into his car. 

''It's ok thanks for having my back.'' I gave him a kiss on his cheek has he speed out of his garage. In like two minutes we were at school and I was panicking.Caleb saw that I was panicking and touch my hand and say ''Don't worry.'' 

When we got out of his car it seemed like everything stop cause everyone heads turned and looked at us and stared. I felt so uncomfortable Caleb grab my hand and walked pass every one like it was nothing. 

''Stop being scared nothings going to happed to you.'' he said in my ear then kissing me on my lips. Then he walked me to class. 

When I walked in my class I went to the back of the class so no one will talk to me. The school day went by fast thank god. It was weird that Ashley wasn't here but I'm glad if she was she would've tried to ruin my day. I walked out of school to meet Caleb, I saw him standing by his car looking sexy as hell.He smiled at showing his dimples that I love. I think I'm falliing for him. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

''Is the girl gone.'' 

''No not yet but she will, I just need more time.''

''YOU DON'T HAVE A LOT TIME.'' 

''I know it's just with more time I can get her leave and never come back again.'' 

''Seems like you want everyone to know about your dirty little secret.'' 

''No plese just more time and she''ll be gone for good.'' 

''Better hurry up before sh starts to fall for him.'' 

''She won't cause she'll be gone by then I promise you that.'' 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

COMENTS AND VOTED THNKS