Chaper 2

YAY!!!! New chapter!

I'm sorry if the chapters are short guys! They seemed longer when I was writing them down!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in my human form, in a forest. I sat up and a searing pain went through my back. I quickly layed back down. OK, calm down Amber. You're going to be fine. I thought for a moment. How do I get in my wolf form? Maybe if I- and the searing pain came back. I got on my hands and knees and welcomed the pain. Soon I was a wolf. I sniffed the air for anyone. I smelled a group to the right. I decided to follow the scents cautiously. I came to the edge of a clearing and looked. There were twenty-three people in the it. I could hear talking and I decided to use my hearing to listen. An older gentlemen,who seemed to be the oldest and the leader, talked first."It seems we're all here so let's continue to the house.''

The guy who was in the cell with me spoke."No, we're not all here, Walter. There is one more: the Legendary." The old man, Walter I guess his name was, stared in disbelief. ''There is no one here who can be it. Remember what they told us. The Legendary will have streaks of colors going through it's fur, it's eyes will be the color of the streaks and then in human form it will have the streaks through it's hair and the eyes that it has when it's a wolf. None of us have that." But the guy argued again. "There was a girl in the cage with me. She transformed into a werewolf. She had purple streaks through her fur and her eyes were violet. She's out here somewhere, and we have to find her" Walter shook his head. "Miles, if she is out here she can find us. And she can take care of herself. Now let's-" He stopped talking and began to sniff the air. An older lady came over and said," What is it, dear?" Walter looked over her shoulder and said," Someone or something is out there. And it smells like wolf." I decided I should go and I turned around. I heard a shout behind." I saw something over there! It had colors in it too! Let's go see what it was!" I looked at my shoulder and saw purple streaks. Oh I was the one the guy in the cell was talking about. And what they're after!

I panicked and ran. I looked behind me and saw animals and people running behind. I looked up and saw a hawk and eagle circle above me. I'm so screwed right now.  I looked in front of me and saw the guy, Miles, I think. I narrowed my eyes at him. When he went to lunge at me, I jumped, landed on his back, and then jumped to the ground. I heard a him hiss but I kept running. Something caught my eye to the right of me. I looked and it was a house. It must have been the same house they were talking about. I turned right, running as fast as I could. As I came nearer, it became more familiar. I don't know why but I think I've been here before.

I reached the front door and stopped. I turned around. They were coming out of the woods and standing around me in a half circle. I thought for a second. The man said I had powers. I wonder if I can use fire? Just as I thought that, a half circle of fire came around me in front of them. Yes, I did it! I used one of my powers! A grayish silverish wolf came to the front and locked eyes with me. His amber colored eyes bore into mine while I bore into his. He started mind speaking with me "Shift",he demanded. I growled and spoke back. "Not until you shift first." He growled back at me. "Do not defy the Alpha, pup!", he roared in my head. I could feel the fury building up inside me and my bones shifting into my half and half form. When I was done shifting, I mind spoke back. "Don't defy the Legendary, Alpha" I heard him suck in a sharp breath. "You're the Legendary?", he questioned. I had the flames go lower. "Yes, I am." He looked at me and at my fur.

" You have the streaks, the color of your eyes are the color of the streaks and you have powers. You told you?" I flinched, not wanting to remember the man or what happened back there, but I told him." The leader of the scientists. He talked to me for a little bit before he sedated me." He didn't say anything but looked at everyone and nodded. They all shifted except for the people who never did. I put out the flames and shifted myself. I heard everyone take in a sharp breath. I looked at everyone, puzzled. "What?", I asked out loud. The guy,Miles, spoke. "You are the Legendary. You have the mark they said you would." I was even more puzzled. "What mark?" He pointed to my shoulder where my shirt had ripped. I pushed it up and gasped. On my shoulder was a tattoo. A tattoo of a wolf with a moon in the background. The mark of the Legendary.