Chapter 1

YAY! First chapter is up! Thanks for bearing with me guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miss, would would you doing some modeling for me?", a man had asked me two years ago. " Sure", I had replied. " Follow me", he said and disappeared into the building we had been standing in front of. Of course, I followed. But inside was not a modeling studio but cages filled with people. "Wha-", I was saying before I was cut off by cloth over my nose and mouth. My eyes got heavy and I drifted into darkness.

I was taken out of uncousiness from this shearing pain in my back. I screamed. All of the sudden, I was taken into arms and a male voice said," Shh, don't fight it. Just let it come. The pain will go away after awhile." Is he joking with me? But I did what he said. A few moments later, my fingernails were becoming claws, my mouth and nose growing into a snout, and I started growing fur. The pain came back but I bit my tongue and whatever was happening with my body happen. A few minutes later, I was a wolf. Not just a normal wolf, a werewolf. I turned to see who the guy was and I saw a boy about seventeen with black hair, emerald eyes, and talk about muscles. He stared at me and kneeled down. He was about to say something but the door to the cage unlatched. He leaped back a good distance and hissed. What the heck? I wondered. Why are you hissing? Are you some sort of snake person or something? All of the sudden,something cold and hard was around my neck. I growled and tried to get loose, but I was dragged out. I was taken to a separate room where I had two chains clamped around my neck and a chain around each of my legs.

I stood there for about five minutes before a man came in. I growled and lunged at him. But I was stopped by the chains and crashed back down on the ground. He chuckled and drew up a chair as close to m as he could get. He stared at me for a minute and then spoke.

"I will not introduce myself and you needn't either. For I know all about you, Amber. Anyway, you are here for an experiment, along with everyone else in the other room. We, the people who work for me, and I are scientists. We're trying to bring supernatural beings in to the world. You were the last one we needed for you are special. Of course, you know you're a werewolf, but you are no ordinary werewolf. You're a legendary. You are the most powerfullest werewolf in the world. You have certain types of powers. But I will not tell you, for you will find out yourself. You have two forms, along with the other werewolves. You have the form you are in now, a full wolf. But you also have a half and half form, where you are half human and half wolf. It's truly amazing. You can mind-speak with any of the supernaturals and they can mind-speak to you. You can speak with us, but we cannot mind-speak back. Any questions?"

I stared at him and reached out to his mind.When I thought it connected, I spoke. "Yes, I do. What are you going to do with us?" He smiled. A not very heart warming smile though. "Good, you did it. As for your question, we will let you go for a while, see how you do, you might even find your mate. But if anything goes wrong or you try to run away from us, you will be brought back here. Understood?" I nodded. I read alot of supernatural books so I'm pretty sure I knew what he meant. He may be nice right now but I really want to rip his head off. "Good. Now it's time to go nighty-night. I hope to see you in the future, Amber." I felt something prick me and everything went black.