Hive Mind

When the cops took me to my school's library, I new something was up.

Well, let me explain a bit.

I am the leader of the student rebel mass that was forming in Waters Academy.

Define Waters Academy? Well then. Its a pumped-up-by-the-government school that was built in 2056, just 5 years ago, that the Headmaster and mentors are trying to brainwash us in.

Literally.

They have this new machine that connects to your brain in some way, and it supposedly downloads a bunch of data. Stuff you need to know. But we found out that it downloads something else, with the sacrifice of my dear friend Phoebe. We found out, at her expense, that it also turns you into a hive mind for the military.

So the students elected a leader, that leader being me, and are currently protesting and blowing up important stuff to the military constantly in our 'School.'

Let me define school as well. They've basically turned are school into a prison. And the library is where the cells are.

I didn't know where they kept the kids that got caught. So it was a tiny bit surprising when I walked through the library doors and a a wave of "SAERA!"s burst out of the children in the cells.

The security were pulling me away from the cells fast, but before they could take me into one of the old conference rooms, I started to thrash around, until one man lost his hold. It was enough for me. I managed to grab onto the bars of a nearby cell and whisper, "The day after tomorrow, at 12:41," to the little boy closest to me in the cell. He nodded, and then I was hauled away.

I looked back and was rewarded when I saw the little boy mouth the message to the girl next to him. Then she turned and told the two people next to her.

I smiled, knowing the message would indeed be passed on until every person knew.