Chapter Eighteen

A/N: The beginning of the chapter is inspired by one of the chapters in TAATO.:)

Scott shook his head sadly as he saw Mitch gasp sadly in the mirror. The bruise pretty covered the entire right of his face. The Omega then turned around, his brown eyes full of tears.

"Am I ugly?" Mitch asked sadly, a tear rolling down his face. Scott gasped sadly at the Omega's words, wanting nothing more than just to hug him. "You could tell the truth. I'm used to it."

"You're not ugly," Scott told him, taking Mitch's hands into his own. Mitch bit his lip, the bruise hurting him more than last night. "You are so gorgeous. Don't let anyone else think differently. Whenever you look in the mirror, tell yourself that. Do that now."

"Do what, Alpha?" Mitch asked softly, not understanding what Scott is saying. Scott then took him to the mirror, having fear struck upon him. "Scott..."

"Babe," Scott reassured as another wave of tears made their way down Mitch's cheeks. He wiped at them and situated the Omega in front of the mirror. "It's okay. Just say 'I'm beautiful'."

Mitch took a deep breath, examining himself in the mirror. He closed his eyes again, not wanting to see himself.

"I'm beautiful," he murmured quietly, opening his eyes again. He smiled as he felt a rush of confidence rush through him. "I'm beautiful. I'm beautiful. I'm beautiful!"

Scott smiled as the Omega became louder. He let out a small laugh when Mitch attempted to whip his hair when saying it. Mitch then laughed and hugged Scott, feeling safe in the Alpha's presence.

"Thank you, Prince Erik. You're beautiful too."

Scott smiled at the sweet words and hugged Mitch tight and kissed Mitch's forehead gently.

"You're welcome, Princess Ariel."

~~~

"Mitch," Avi yelled out, smiling when the Omega skipped out. The Alpha's smile faltered a bit when he saw the bruise but stayed happy for Mitch. "Have you ever made cookies?"

"No," Mitch replied sadly, kicking his foot back and forth. Scott then came in and stood by Mitch, putting his arm around the Omega's shoulder. "I'm beautiful."

"Yeah, you are," Avi agreed, smiling at Omega. He then got the stuff together for cookies and jumped a bit when he realized that Mitch was behind him. "Mitch, you scared me!"

"I'm sorry, Alpha Avi," Mitch apologized, frowning a bit. He then smiled at the Alpha, giggling a bit. "You're beautiful, too."

"Thank you," Avi replied, looking at Scott. Scott shrugged his shoulders, smiling lovingly at his Omega. "Anyways, Kirstin went to retake the test. She didn't even say bye to me but whatever. Kevin dropped her off and went to get eggs for the cookies so he should be at any moment."

"Hello, my fellow Pack members," Kevin greeted, closing the door behind him. Mitch waved excitedly and skipped over to hug the Beta. "Hey, Mitchy."

"Hi, Beta Kevin," Mitch chirped, letting go of the hug. He then looked over Kevin once and smiled at him. "You're beautiful!"

"Thank you," Kevin replied, smiling at Mitch. He is so happy that the Omega is happier this morning than he was last night. Kirstin seriously put a damper on his happiness that happened because of Disney Land. "I have eggs!"

"That's good," Avi replied happily. He then looked at the hyperactive Omega and laughed a bit. "Mitch, do you mind getting the eggs?"

"Of course not," Mitch responded, walking up to Kevin and getting the eggs. "I can't wa-Scott!"

Scott walked in front of Mitch, not noticing that the Omega was holding the eggs. All the sudden, Scott felt a weird substance on his shirt. He looked down to see yolk dripping down his shirt and saw Mitch holding the carton of eggs. The Omega's eyes widened and he quickly put the what was left of the eggs on the counter. He then grabbed paper towels and began to clean Scott's shirt.

"I'm soooooo sorry, Prince Erik," Mitch began, wiping harder. He was then told to stop and he obeyed, frowning.  "I said I'm sorry. I didn't me-."

Flour was then thrown in his face, causing him to sputter. He saw Scott's mischievous smile and saw the bag of flour in his hand. Mitch gasped slightly, shaking his head.

"We're not allowed to throw food," Mitch scolded playfully. Scott then shook his shoulders, setting down the flour. "I'll watch out if I were you."

"What do you mean?"

Scott then sugar get poured on his head and turned around to see Avi laughing. He grumbled as he grabbed butter and smashed into Avi's face. The two Alphas began to throw sugar, eggs, and flour at each other and Mitch got involved in no time. Kevin then stepped in the middle of the three of them, stopping them immediately."

"Guys, let's handle this like the awesome people we are," Kevin suggested, going to the sink. He smirked as the Alphas and Omega agreed. "I tricked you all!"

Avi, Scott, and Mitch shared confused looks and screamed when Kevin sprayed them with water. They all began to throw ingredients at each other, laughing loudly. They stopped when the Alphas and Beta noticed Mitch crying. He wiped at his eyes while sobbing quietly. Scott frowned and hugged him gently.

"Did we hurt you?" Scott asked softly, hugging Mitch tighter. The Omega shook his head and laughed quietly. "What's the matter?"

Mitch let go of the hug, smiling at his Pack members. He then sighed, noticing their worried expressions.

"It's just that I haven't been truly happy in a long time and today is a day were I can be happy and not worry about anything else," Mitch responded. The Pack members all shared a smile, happy that Mitch is happy. "Thank you."

"Anytime, Mitchy," Scott spoke up happily. "We always want you to be happy."

"Thank you," Mitch replied shyly as he looked at the kitchen. He then frowned when he noticed how dirty is was. "Guys, we need to clean up."

"That we do," Kevin agreed, getting a mop. He gave Avi a broom and Scott a rag. He then looked at Mitch and smiled. "Mitchy, you could throw the stuff away that we ruined."

"Okay," Mitch answered, getting to work right away. Avi then stopped him, causing him to look back. "Yes, Alpha Avi?"

"Sorry that we didn't get to make cookies," Avi apologized sadly. "It kind of went out of hand."

"It's okay," Mitch reassured, hugging the Alpha. Avi smiled at the sweet embrace and hugged back. "All that matters is that I had fun with you guys. Thank you for making me happy."

"You're welcome, Mitch."

And Mitch felt his heart get fixed up a little bit.

A/N: Avi, Kevin, Scott, and Mitch moments are the best, lol. I did a dibble update because I wanted to, lol. Yes, this was a laid back chapter. The next chapter will have lots of drama in it.;) I hope you enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧