What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas... Right?

*Graces POV*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Quick his coming!" I whispered to everybody. It felt good to throw a surprise party for my soon to be fiancé! Ha I loved him so much, and I knew he felt the same, about me. Everyone was hiding behind things. I could hear someone making their way up the steps, and before I knew it Joe was opening the front door to his apartment, that I lived in. The lights were turned off and I had closed the door behind me, so he couldn't see anything.

"Hey Hun Happy birthday," I looked at his intense autumn green eyes. Something was wrong, he looked like something was bothering him, then he looked at the ring that he gave me a couple of days ago. I knew that bad news was going to spill out of his lips.

"Grace can I at least get in my own house then we can talk?!" He sounded mad, but at the same time clam. I couldn't feel my heart; it was cracking into little pieces, like when you hit a glass bottle against a wall. I froze in my footsteps, whilst he brushed past me, leaving his scent of Paco Rabanna 1 million after shave all over me. He wanted to talk, this couldn't be good, but I had to stop him before he entered that room for his surprise was going to pop out at him. I couldn't feel my body, but then something inside me set on fire; I think it was my ego.

I pushed past him and shouted'," What's that supposed to mean?" i questioned him.

"It means I don't love you anymore and I ain't marrying you...OK!" He shouted, i could hear the faint mumble of people shouting 'surprise' in the back ground. Ow god we had burst into the room, CRAP, i totally forgot about them. I felt my face flush scarlet red, which was so embarrassing, they all saw us fighting.

"Hey what's going on with you too?" My best friend, Charlie asked.

"I was just telling him how much i loved him," I fake smile; I think it worked, not sure. I tried to make may lies convincing with a fake smile. I need to get out of here now! I couldn't breathe nor try and make small talk to all Joe's business partners, I couldn't think of anything worst. Charlie walked away to where all the guy were and left me with Joe the Jerk, anyway I could have slapped that smirk that turned even bigger off his face, the big Jerk! I walked away trying to find a way of getting out of this place.

There was no way out, which I could find or see; I was stuck here, where I would sleep what about all my things. I started to worry.

"So what's going on between you and Joe, he looked really pissed off," Charlie and I were spread across the jet black couch. She swung her drink down her neck, and then looked at the empty wine glass, I could see her lipstick marks, and they looked like they were in graved in her glass.

"Well to be honest I don't really care how he looked or acted! Did you hear what he said to me," I paused and she nodded her head, and then I whispered," Also he needs to grow a pair of ball. We both burst out laughing, also most people gave us a dirty look that said ' grow up', but we didn't care at all. I looked over to where Joe the jerk was standing, that's his new nickname, anyway he was standing with Jake and a couple of the others, I didn't recognize.