Chapter 2

Sorry guys re edited chapter 2 so yeah read it please and comment and vote :)

***********************************************************

I put on my outfit quickly. A black miniskirt, a black boob tube and black stiletto's. I got up slowly and began to walk towards the door. I had to go to a clients house that day urgh. I really hated it I mean what did they think this was we don't do no home delivery. I walked out the brothel into the clients car. He smiled over at me as I got in. It was quite dark so I could barely see his face but I could still make out he was at least 40+.

"Don't be scared baby , I'm going to show you a good time" He laughed while pulling out of the driveway. I shivered. We sat in silence the whole drive to his home. My hair in a messy bun sitting at the top of my head. I looked out the window all the lights were so beautiful. I remember when I was little how I used to sit on the balcony watching the city sleep.

"here we are" he said tonelessly. I got out quickly hoping not to see anyone. The street was very homely, the houses were all brick built and the cars were neatly parked in front. He shuffled me t his house and took me upstairs not bothering to turn on the lights. He opened the door to a cold bare room with nothing but a mattress.

"Sorry can't do it in the matrimonial bed I have my morals" he said turning on the dim bulb hanging from the ceiling. I gave him a confused look 'you have morals?' yet cheating on your wife is ok. "Alright can you put this on" he said in a husky voice. He lifted up a gag and blindfold.

"WHAT no! you did not ask for that kind of service you said a straight bj which might I add you need to pay for" I said stating my authority. His eyes changed at that. He grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear "listen you little bitch you do what I tell you OK or else i'm gonna fucking kill you, ya here".

Tears streamed down my face. I mean I'd heard stories about this kind of stuff happening but I'd never actually expected it to happen to me. I kicked his manhood and took off my stiletto's and ran for the door.

"Why you little slut" i heard him behind me. The door! I found it. I ran for my life carrying my stiletto's in one hand.  His hand pulled my bun backwards making me scream in pain. He pushed me down to the floor and pinned me down. I screamed.

 Then the door opened making him stop. A short blond woman with pinned back hair stood there. "Joe?" she said almost in tears. A young boy with the same blond colored hair pushed past her. His face filled with horror

"Dad?".

The man got off me with great speed ,considering his size.

 "Joe what the hell are you doing who's this little tramp" she said pointing at me. I looked down making sure not to let the boy see my face. "Honey go to your room" she said in a shrill voice

"Mo-" he began

"do not argue with me" she snapped. I heard footsteps leaving before looking up.

"now explain this to me" she said with venom in her lips.

"I...I.." Joe stammered

"He tried to rape me" I said quietly tears still rolling from my face.

"What?" She said in disbelief.

"I'm, I'm from the brothel down on Ayto street he.. he took me from there and then then" I couldn't finish the story without bursting into tears.

"how old are you?" she said her voice softening.

"sv...seventeen" I said putting my head down.

"SEVENTEEN!!" she screamed. The man collapsed on the chair putting his hands on his face.

"Listen honey" she said coming closer and rubbing my shoulder "I'll get you some clothes just sit here and wait" she said calmly and smoothly. She turned to the man slowly and a scowl formed on her face. "Joe if you do not get your ass out of here in the next 3 seconds I swear to God I am not liable for what may happen" she said through gritted teeth.

The man whimpered and then nodded before running out of the house red-faced and ashamed. The woman left for a few minutes and came back later with some jeans and a jumper.

"Put this on honey i just called a friend she coming over now, whats your name" She asked

"Ava, Ava Lenoir" I said quietly.

"ok Ava sit down here you don't need to worry" She smiled.

I sat back an hour past with me just looking at the ceiling. I thought about the whole situation. A tear rolled down my eye "no baby don't cry he can't hurt you anymore" she said. The doorbell rang. "I'll be right back".  She said. I heard the door open and then some whispers "brothel....sixteen....press charges" A woman in a suit stepped through the door.

"hey honey are you ok" the woman in the suit said. I nodded. "yeh well you don't need to go back to that place anymore you can come with me to my house Jane here called and said you needed a place to stay, me and her are old friends and it's be kind of unfair of you to stay here after all that just when down in the past 2 hours." she said patronizingly. I knew i had no say. I did not trust the suit woman but I couldn't exactly stay here it was clear that Jane did not want me in her house and I did not blame her.

I got up and followed her without saying goodbye or thank you Jane. I got into her car and drove off into the night. Big Al and Miss Anya will probably kill  me i sunk back into the seat.

"So your Ava have you got a last name honey?" the woman asked. I replied her with silence. I did not feel like saying or doing anything.

She looked over to me and saw I was not saying anything "OK well you don't have to say anything Ava you've been taken advantage of and i'm going to make sure that you never get taken advantage of again, now when you get to the house there's going to be some- well my kids are at home so you won't be alone, some of the kids- some of MY kids have all gone through the same thing as you so you won't be alone."

 That caught my attention. I looked up "Really?" ,my vulnerability on full blast.

"yeh" she smiled. "Of course even worse sometimes"

I sank back in the car seat and closed my eyes in too a much needed sleep.

"Ava, Ava" My eyes opened slowly. The suit woman was shaking my shoulder "Come on honey were here" She said. I got and stretched. The house was long and tall with gated balconies n each floor and flowers. The house was beautiful. I looked at in awe. "beautiful ain't it come on lets go in" She said. I followed her in doors. She turned on the lights. There were pictures of kids everywhere. Black, white, asian, babies, kids and teenager all over the walls. A pamphlet was strayed across the floor. I read the title of it and my heart sank : 

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SOCIAL CARE.

Oh God no.

*********************

Hope you enjoyed this one a little better :)