Forgotten by love

********************************

"Ok girls you know the steps" Miss Anya said in her thick Russian accent. I turned around to the mirror, recently four new brazilian immigrants had come in and helped boost business, ever since Big Al's been trying to make us look more latino. My once pale skin was replaced with a fake tan, my hair once blonde changed to a deep black and my body was much thicker and curvier then when I started here 4 and a half years ago, at 13...

I took the long route home from school since it was the last day. I couldn't  wait,  mum promised to take me to alton towers for the weekend. I excitedly put my key in the door to tell her of my day. "Mum, Mum" I screamed checking all the rooms in our flat. There was a small note on the kitchen counter. I picked it up slowly expecting the worst:

GONE WITH MATT ON HOLIDAY I LEFT $10 ON THE COUNTER xxx MUM

I screwed up the note in anger and threw it at the door. No notice, for how long? where? I collapsed on the chair in hopelessness. $10!  What can I get with that? I sighed and went to change before watching bbc one on the tv we'd found outside a week before. I sat watching weatherview and must have fallen asleep because I awoke to a pitch black house. I switched on the light but nothing happened. Oh great the light must have gone off and it cost $20 to charge it. I grabbed my coat and put on my three year old converse. The streets were cold and there wasn't anyone out. All the shops were closed and all flat lights were out.  A house, the only house on the street, was still lit up, its windows shone through the dark of the night. I quickly began to go towards it I mean what could I lose. I assessed my options:

 I either stay in my house and starve to death

Stay out on the street and probably get raped and killed

Go inside the house.

Equipped with my $10 and a small ring I'd won at fair I went to the house and buzzed the gate. It opened without anyone saying anything. I slowly made my way to the porch and knocked quietly on the door. A tall woman with a strong bone stucture and pulled back brunette hair opened the door  "Go away we have no space for rapscallians " She said in an eastern european accent.

"Sorry to bother you madam but I... I have no where else to go" I said tears beginning to build up in my eyes.

She looked down at me with curiosity "well, well ok but you must be quiet"

"I will" I nodded. She led me inside, the house was dark and purple. "in there and be quiet" She said before shutting the door...

"Ava, Ava!" Miss Anya screamed knocking me out of my flashback. "Over there" She pointed to the front. I looked up in disbelief only the prettiest are allowed at the front. I shuffled to my spot where Alison gave me a congratulations smile I smiled back. "ok 1, 2 ,3 4" Miss Anya said marking the dance beats.

After we'd finished i sat down on the mirror brushing my hair. Girls went past me and congraulated me before going to thier clients. I went to change looking at my outfit I wondered if I would ever get out of here...

A few minutes later the woman came back in with an apple shaped man with slicked back hair. "what you want me to do with her?" he asked flatly. I looked up slowly and his facial expression changed.

 "you know what" he said coming towards me and lifting up my chin "how old are you?" he asked.

"13 but 14 soon. Listen" I said standing up "I really have no where else to go I'm small so I won't  take up too much space, I can last on 3 meals a week and I actually don't mind wearing these clothes till I'm back on my feet"

He laughed " Why don't you just go to the social this ain't no place for little girls" he said.

I had already thought about going to the social everytime my mother had left me for hours on end, made me go home late from school because she forgot to pick me up and everytime she came home drunk and beat me. But I heard the stories about the social the kids are all troublesome someone's always getting hurt or arrested and only the kids under 3 really get homes. The teens and preteens are always left until they turn 18 and then they move out."No, no I can't please" I begged getting down on my knees.

"ok ok, get up I'll tell you what if you really want to stay here you'll have to follow us you came at a really bad time we're leaving for Quebec in about hour" he said

"I don't mind really like I said im not much fuss I'll go anywhere i promise" I said gleamingly

"Ok Anya she's your responsibilty train her you know how the guys love the younger girls I have a feeling shes going to get me a lot of money" he said while giving the woman a nod of agreement. He walked out and then the woman came up to me. She observed my face from all angles using her hands to move my cheeks before giving a small smirk "I think i can worrk with you" she said.

**********************************************************

 Hey guys just tell us what you think and please vote this is kinda like a trial if nobody likes it we'll scrap it but if you like it we'll contiue so yeah hope you enjoyed :)