Escaping Danger (4) (E)

I'm Back :D I'll upload 2 chapters 2day of this story so you have 2 different POV's and I'll also be uploading the 3rd chapter of Betrayed 2day :)

Rae 'Rae x

_______________________________________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

 Beep Beep Beep Beep Bee-

Ugh! Why the hell is my alarm even on today? It's Sunday, what was I thinking?! Well I'm awake now so I might aswell find something to do.

"Immm, I wonder if any of the girls would come round today" I said to myself as I got my phone from the bedside table.

I scrolled through my contacts looking to see which girls I would invite over for a little fun today.

Tracy? Nah, too clingy.

Michelle? Too loud.

Gertrude? Just the name Gertrude puts me off so definitaley not.

Georgia? Too everything.

Alyssa? wait wait wait, Alyssa? How did her number get in here anyways? It's weird how she's top bitch of the school & i'm top jock -After Blake- yet we've never met before but I know for a fact that she's hot, I mean she's going out with Drake Trasco, of course she's hot and it's just typical that she's taken! Why are the hot ones always taken?! Life isn't fair!!

"Ugh! There's nothing to do!!" I shouted to my ceiling.

BRIIIIIIING! BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! BRIIIIIIIIIIII-

"Yello?"

"Tyler!!! You never called me yesterday baby" 

Ugh! Jasmine! What did I ever see in her, her voice is so squeaky and she's soooo possessive, I need to break this off immediately before she starts gettin the wrong idea.

I shuddered at the thought of me in a proper relationship with her and that just made up my mind about letting her down, there was no way I could be in a relationship with this chick, she's crazy!!

"Ummm...Jasmine?"

"Yes baby?"

"You need to stop calling me, what we had was nothing, i'm a player, get used to it! Even if I wasn't, you think i'd be with you? Your fucking annoying! You call me every minute of the day to say hi, and your too possessive, we're not even together!! Get that through your thick head Jasmine okay? Go. Away!!!

With that said, I hung up the phone before I could hear her annoying voice begging me to stay. They all beg me to stay and it's actually very annoying.

Before she could even decide to call me back, I deleted her from my contacts,

-Are you sure you want to delete 'Jasmine' from your contacts?-

Yes!! Yes, I'm fucking sure! Delete!!! 

-'Jasmine' is no longer a contact-

Finally!! Good riddance I say! Great news like that calls for a party to be thrown so I got my Blackberry out and wrote a broadcast:

PARTY!!! You know the drill guys, bring food, drink, games, anything your hands can carry, this party is going to be live, invite anyone and everyone! Whoever brings me Jack Daniels will be my best friend forever!!! second best friend forever lol PAAAARTYYYY!!! 7:00pm onwards! My house! Don't 4get!!!

Sent: To everyone!!

"Tonight is going to be very eventful" I said with a smile on my face.

*10:00pm*

"Wooo!! Shout out if your drunk?!"

"Yeah!!!!"

"Woooo!!"

Oh yeah! Drunk!"

"Jack Daniels!! Where's my baby?!" I looked around frantically for my bottle of JD until I found it sitting on a chair and I sighed in relief, "Ahhhh, there you are, I thought I lost you for a minute, what a relief...let's go outside onto the porch" I must be really drunk if I'm speaking to a bottle of JD but oh well.

I got out onto the porch and sat on my steps, but then I saw a figure running down the street and I looked closely to see that they had no shoes on and when I looked even closer, I noticed that it waas Alyssa, wait, what? Alyssa? 

"Alyssa?!" I don't think she heard me, so I ran up to her and grabbed her shoulders, "Alyssa? Why are you running?"

"Drake! He's... Help me please, I need to hide! He's going to kill me, I know it! please, help me!!"

"Drake? Your boyfriend? Alyssa, you're making no sense, what happened?"

"He knows! I told my mum about him! He's going to find me, I need somewhere to hide, hide me please!!!"

She looked at me with tears running down her face and I knew that I had to help her, I couldn't turn down the pleading look that she had in her eyes,

"Okay I'll help you, but you need to explain to me what's going on tomorrow okay?"

She nodded her head frantically, and followed me into my house while looking around the streets fearfully, I wonder what Drake done, she seems really scared,

"Party's over!! Everyone get out of my house! Now!" I shouted out and as a reply, I heard many groans of disappointment, but they had to leave,

"Come on Alyssa, I got a spare bedroom, you can sleep in there"

She followed me into the bedroom and without hesistation, crawled into the bed and curled up into a little ball, looking around the room as if she was scared to sleep...I started to walk out of the door when Alyssa spoke out,

"No, please don't leave me alone, I'm too scared, stay with me please, please?" She looked at me with pleading eyes and I couldn't refuse,

"Okay, I'll stay with you, goodnight Alyssa"

"Goodnight Tyler" I smiled at the fact that she knew my name. I watched her sleep for a while until I heard her breathing heavily and my heart started to flutter and I got butterflies everytime I looked back at her... I wonder why? For some reason, I felt attached to her now and- Oh no no no, I can't like her! I just met the girl! this can't be happening, it can't, I'm a player, how can I like her already? But then again how can you not? With her gorgeous face and hot hot body to go with her long straight blonde hair- Ugh! I need to stop! 

I left the room and went into my own bedroom, trying to push away any feelings I was alreading starting to develop for Alyssa.

____________________________________________________________________________

So they finally met, not under good circumstances, but they finally met lol

Tyler, starting to have feelings 4 Alyssa...hmmmmm ;)

Next Chapter, up a bit later :)

Rae 'Rae x