Escaping Danger (E)

This is my first story on here so I'm hoping u like it :)

Also, heads up, if there's an 'E' next to the title name, that means it's edited :)

Rae 'Rae x

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alyssa's POV

Beep beep beep beep beep bee-

"Stupid alarm clock!!" I shouted while pressing the off button with a bit too much force, causing it to fall to the floor.

For a slight moment I forgot why I had actually set my alarm for seven o'clock in the morning. It was way too early. Then I remembered, I set it that early because if I didn't get up at the time Drake set for me, without a doubt he would hit me, again!

Okay so introduction time. My name is Alyssa Richards and I'm 17 years old. I have an older brother named Jacob and a younger sister named Sienna. I live with my boyfriend Drake of three years and I am currently head of the school with my 2 best friends, Karise and Tiffany by my side.

As I said I live with my boyfriend of three years and I literally would do anything to get out of the relationship. I remembered the last time I tried to escape. I was close but unfortunately, it didn't turn out exactly how I had hoped it would.

*Flashback*

Running is not my thing but when it comes to escaping Drake, I will run for as long as I have to. So that is exactly what I'm doing right now. I'm praying that he doesn't find me this time because I don't think I can handle another beating.

He's already given me four broken ribs, a broken leg, a black eye, a fractured wrist and too many bruises to count, I don't think I'll be able to withstand anymore, I physically and mentally can't deal with it.

This is my fourth runaway and if I'm honest Drake is a bit stupid if he thought I wouldn't try and escape again. No matter how many times he catches me, I will try again and again until I finally get away from him. He's going to have to physically lock me up if he wants to stop me, not like he hasn't done that before.

You would think that me running away would be easy seeing as I know the area like the back of my hand but unfortunately, Drake knows it a lot better. I seriously needed to pick up the pace but it's two in the morning. There's a limit to the amount of moving you should do you should do at a certain time and at this point, I was relying on pure adrenaline and fear to keep me going.

All of a sudden I hear a noise behind me,

"It's probably just a cat." I muttered to myself nervously while continuing to run. I heard the noise again but this time it was much louder and I knew that if it was a cat, it has to be a very large cat to make that amount of noise,

"Alyssa!!!" A very familiar voice shouted.

"Shit shit shit!" I cursed repeatedly while aiming to pick up my pace even more.

"Don't you dare run from my Alyssa!! Get the fuck back here now!!"

I figured at that moment that there was no point in me running anymore so I came to a halt. I turned around to face Drake and if I said that he looked angry, I would lying. In fact, he looked absolutely furious and I knew that he was going to take it out on me. He always does.

He walked closer and closer towards me before stopping in front of me. He then brought his hand up and slapped me across the face so hard that I fell to the ground, but he didn't stop there. He kicked me multiple times in the stomach before bending down and grabbing me by the collar of my shirt so that I was at eye level with him. He punched me round the face but kept a hold of my shirt so that I was upright and wouldn't fall,

"I've told you many times not to fucking run away from me Alyssa but you just don't learn your fucking lesson do you?"

He smacked me round the face again, "No matter where you run to, I will always find you!"

He punched me a second time, "Drake! Ple-" I started to plead but he cut me off with another smack to the face,

"Shut the fuck up! I didn't give you permission to speak! Speak when fucking spoken too!"

He threw me to the ground and started to finish me off with another round of kicks to the stomach, making me cough up blood in the process.

After a few more kicks he stopped and looked down at me, disgust written all over his face, "Just for disobeying me, you'll find your own way home and I swear to God if you're not back by tomorrow morning, I will find you and I will do so much worse than this."

With one final look of distaste directed towards me, he turned around and walked away, leaving me curled up in pain on the dimly lit, cold street.

*End of flashback*

It's been two weeks since that incident occurred and I've been debating about whether or not I should try and escape again but then I remembered Drake's threat and thought against it,

"Alyssa!!!" Drake shouted. I wondered to myself what I had done now.

"Alyssa!! Don't make me call your name a third time, I am not fucking happy with you right now!!"

I quickly threw on some jogging bottoms and a vest top and rushed downstairs, oblivious as to why Drake was angry in the first place.

I got to the last step of the stairs and looked at Drake and I immediately knew what had him so angry. I was mentally kicking myself, realising how stupid I was.

"Alyssa, what the fuck is this?"

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the spacing, I have no idea how to fix that so yeah lol

Rae' Rae x