Chapter 2 - Fright Lights & Cityscapes

We stood outside what looked to be an abandoned warehouse, it was graffitied with skullies, coffins, and general splashes of paint all over; It was cool. It also had a bunch of hieroglyphics on the doors and walls.
"The Sarcophagus.", I read aloud.
"Gets funnier everytime.", remarked Pharaoh, as Nut pushed a button on the wall hidden by metallic spray paint. The door rolled open revealing a huge floor filles with Egyptian style paintings. I pulled out my i-coffin and took picture.
"Whoa...", I said, looking up.
The roof was painted with all sorts of stars...it was breathtaking!
"Thanks.", said Nut.
"You did all this?", I ask impressed.
"Most of it.", she replied.
"And the coolest part," said Pharaoh, flipping a light switch, "is this."
"It's boo-tiful...", I said.
The stars and the paintings on the walls glowed in the dark.
"Eh, it's all in a day's work.", said Nut, putting the lights back on,"These are my friends."
"Neith", said Neith. She had short, black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a plaster on her nose. She wore a brown vest with zippers and chains, Egyptian style bracelets and makeup, and a pair of baggy scare-mouflague trousers. Her hair was in two ponytails.
"Ma'at", said the second mummy chick. She had long, wavy black hair, and green eyes. She wore a turtleneck tank top that read, 'Wings Were Made To Fly', and the goddess Ma'at on it. She also wore designer steampunk glasses on her head.
"Geb.", said Ma'at, jetting her thumb in his direction.
Geb smiled at me.
"His brother, Hathor."
" 'Sup?", he said.
"Hey.", I replied."So, how do you monsters know each other, besides being related?"
"We all live in the same building.", began Ma'at.
"The tower?", I asked.
"Yeah, back then I travelled by land.", she joked, "You'd never see me inside a car, you'd see me under the hood when my dad was changing the oil. I loved it because, afterwards we would continue work on our  model planes...he'd give an instruction, I'd mess up, we would start all over again. It was a fun cycle.", she sipped her shake,"I went over to the park, there used to be one, I liked catching the polterflies there. There was a scarnival that day, and so everyone came out...talent competition, we all participated. Nut drew the man in the moon, Geb explained freakysynthesis in detail, he was four, so...Pharaoh, however was weird. He sat in a corner, cd player in hand, so quietly that you would dismiss him. He looked harmless, Nut, too. Everybody was playing around, but he was somewhere elsewhere entirely.", she seemed so into the story, "Then they danced to Michael Scareson. It was like they were like whole different monsters...Pharaoh killed the Zombie Shake!"
"You should have seen her face!", said Nut, giggling wildly.
"Priceless!", remarked Pharaoh, laughing.
"Came down like a drawbridge.", said Neith.
"Good times!", said Hathor and Ma'at. "Jinx! Personal jinx! 123! 17! 800! 347!"
"She's doing it again!", exclaimed Ma'at.
"Doing what?", I asked.
"Number prediction.", she replied. "Sometimes Hathor can predict what numbers you're gonna say next...it's irritating!"
       We talked for hours, about everything, our likes and pet peeves. I liked them, they were energetic, and peppy...and real...