Chapter 1 - Call Me Pharaoh

It's been four months since the Comet Ceremony. Amuncommun decided that since people loved our music, we should do a tour, it would be a chance for everyone to meet Astranova...and Astranova loved meeting monsters! She was right; Monsters were syched to meet us...the alien ghoul who took the monster universe by storm, the kid "straight outta the sarcophagus", and me..."the ghoul who finally found it".

We decided to perform at the station where I met Pharaoh as our final stop.
"It's Pharaoh!", shouted someone, and he started rapping.
"You are now rocking with the very best rapper from around the way, I wanna say, Hello, Hello!", he started.
Two monsters were dancing on the platform.
"Everybody calls me by my old name, ugh, so lame. You can just call me Pharaoh. Ain't nobody stoppin' this...", Pharaoh took the ghouls hand and the look on his face was almost as though he recognised her. "Pharaoh's on top of this, coming back to life straight out of the sarcophagus, I'm rapping these lyrics and this corner's my scene. Boo York is my town and I'm living my dream, so, can I get a boo yeah?"
"Boooo Yeaah!", I sang, emerging from the shadows.
"Can I get a scare yeah?"
"Scare yea-eaah!", I sang, as monsters cheered.
"You see the bright frights on this big city? Things flying by in a Boo York minute. Too many things in a day to try to try to fit in,"
"Oh!"
"All of you should stand up and dance, no sitting. Straight up out the tomb, big dreams on my mind, gotta find my way in this Boo York way of life."
"It's the place we all wanna go, be the star of the sho-ow, when you're out in Boo York, Boo York!"
Out of nowhere some ghoul screamed. "It's Catty and Pharaoh! "
"Oh, Ra!", said the boy, and he and the ghoul took off. Pharaoh and I weren't far behind.
"Where are we going?", I asked.
"Somewhere nice and noisy with a lot of ramps."

We ran past the screamshake place, slid down the straw and onto the roof that Pharaoh showed me the first time...when we saw the comet.
"I'm Nut, by the way.", said one of them, the one who danced with Pharaoh.
"Hi."
We jumped some more rooves, laughing and shrieking all the way. And then one of the girls, Nut, stopped.
"Home sweet home.", she said, and they laughed. Who are these monsters?
"How do you know these monsters?", I asked Pharaoh.
He just smiled at me.

A/N : Sorry that this chapter is late and short, but I promise I'm going somewhere with this. Who do you guys think Nut is? Later, skaters, God bless ya.