The Beautiful Killer- Chapter 5- Legend Revealed (Part One)

Sorry i know its short but i really wanted to get a chapter out for you guys. Im pushing through my writers block but its still there but hopefully ill get the next chapter sooner. This is only part one of the Legend Revealed chapters. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Beautiful Killer- Chapter 5

Legend Revealed (Part One)

                Serenity ran through the forest with her enhanced speed. She made sure to not make a sound. She had to get there, she just had to.  Grinning to herself she picked up the pace until she was just a moving black blur in the trees. It was finally time to face the idiots who made her what she was today.

~*~

Archer watched as the two Alphas stepped out of their jeeps, along with the Betas and warriors. HE skimmed over each face, knowing them and who they were to Serenity. Putting on a calm façade he addressed the crowd gathered in front of him.

“What can I help you with Alphas?”

“We are looking for a girl.” It was Xander who spoke first.

“Her name is Serenity, Serenity Harper. Have you seen her?” Axel spoke up next.

Archer shrugged. “I may have but then again I may have not.” He smiled slyly.

Stalking forwards, Xander let out a growl. He picked Archer up by his collar and snarled in his face. “What game are you playing at?!”

Right then a blur rushed past causing a gust of wind to stir. Tendrils of darkness shot out from the woods and latched on to Xander pulling him down to ground on his ass.

“What the hell was that?” He exclaimed.

“What the hell is going on?!” Brianna yelled as the twins took their fighting stances. A dark figure emerged in the entrance to the patio doors.

“I don’t appreciate it when assholes hassle my father.” The figure said.

It was right then that the wind shifted and the scent of the stranger drifted towards them. Taking a big sniff of the air they all froze.

“S-Serenity?!?” Ariana choked out.

The figure walked into the field and was revealed to be Serenity.

Serenity smirked and her eyes flashed black as she bared her fanged teeth at the crowd. Her tatoo tingled on her arm. “Long time no see.”