The deal

Wills P.O.V

This shadowy figue did not look like they were going to move soon so I simply tried to walk past it without seeming as though I wanted to know who it was. I was almost at the gate infront of my door but a hand grabbed my elbow pulling me to the floor with such force, I was shocked.

"I don't get what you want to do to Arianna but I suggest you back off before you get hurt!!" Jo stood infront of me glaring at me and seeming so much bigger than before. I slowly stood up and took a steo back.

"Look you cheated on Arianna and I was the one to comfort her and I have been hiding these feelings away for too long!! I like seeing the different emotions Arianna expresses and how I challenge her with everything!! I'm not giving Arianna up so easily" I clearly stated growling at Jo. All he did was take a step closer and punch me in the stomach causing me to bend over in pain.

"Just back off and there will be no damage done. Well at least not to Arianna" Jo whispered in my ear threatingly. He walked away, still grabbing back my breath I couldn't help but think of what he said about harming Arianna, me being with her will mean she gets hurt. This just won't work, I cant just break up with her, she would be heartbroken but I can't exactly stay with her either.

I get up eventually and limp into my house up to my room, I wasn't hungry not after today and all these crazy thoughts running through my head. How could someone be so kind yet instantly turn so full of evil? Jo may have lost Arianna but that was his fault for being involved in a stupid childish game, but hes going to be targeting me all the time now until I finally break and break Arianna so shes weak and vulnerable the perfect time for him to swoop in and take her. I just blanked no plans came to my mind only breaking up with Arianna, but that can't be the only way. Not now and not ever she was finally in my grasp but now I was losing her due to wanting her to be safe...

Arianna's P.O.V

Luckily today was saturday so I didn't have to be Ariel for today which was a big relief, playing a character is harder than it looks but now the fact of Ariel being in love with Prince Eric wasn't fake. But the way Jo acted yesterday may be bothering but its his own fault, he cheated not me I was faithful and I already heard that he quitted cadets. I hadnt been in a while due to musci events and getting ill so I felt reliefed I would be going on Monday finally. I put on my ripped jeans a rolling stones shirt and my leather jacket with my beanie and sat on my ban bag reading "The fault in our stars" By John Green and dear lord was this book absolutely amazing. I mean its truthful in the fact of cancer but also a fantasy with how things happen and how the two main characters immedietly talk, I've read it before but its too good not to read more than once, it may have a sad ending but John Green is a pure genius!!

I heard a knock at the door probably for my sister, one of her friends wanting to go to the park to pllay or something childish like that. But it wasnt my mum called for me and I went downstairs from my bedroom in the attic. I walked down the stairs leading straight to my guest. I smiled at my prince standing there in his black jeans and loose shirt with his leather jacket, looked like we had the same idea in fashion choice today. My mum left giggling a little at seeing her daughter with her new boyfriend.

"So why are you here?" I asked trying not to be rude at all, standing infront of will and going back and forth on my feet.

"I hoped we could go on a date somewhere, maybe just for a walk" He smiled looking into my eyes, I giggled and nodded putting my black boots on and grabbing my small satchel containing my book, phone and some money.

He opened the door for me and followed me outside reaching for my hand, it was sweet since he blushed whilst holding my hand I simply giggled at his reaction and pecked his lips. We walked along the street which now being autumn was now covered in golden and red leaves everywhere, it was always my favourite season due to this and I knew it was Wills as well.

"So why the random act of kindess?" I asked curiously. Will seemed deep in thought but soon snapped back to reality.

"Well you see, Jo talked to me yesterday and he said if I was with you then he would harm you" He replied I stopped in my tracks and stared at Will. Jo threatened Will? This cant be happening.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked looking into Wills eyes but he avoided my gaze. Letting go of my hand and looking at the ground, I knew this wouldnt be good.

"Arianna I dont want you getting hurt because of me so I gue-" Will started to say but I interrupted with tears in my eyes.

"If you break up with me now that will hurt more than Jo!! I can put up with it I swear im strong!!" I almost yelled but Will just shook his head sighing. He looked at me to say goodbye but I raised my hand and slapped him running straight back home where at least I was safe in my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#A/N#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intense and emotional!! Sup peeps!! You have all been waiting ages I know and I'm sorry I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE MORE!!!! I also have another story where you need to guess what its about!!

Im also recieving many comments about "The disney project" the thing is thats where I got my inspiration and I did speak with the author and did tell her before I posted all this I gained inspiration from her story and how I could use part of the idea. She gave me permission to use the disney part of her story yes the characters may seem similiar but they honestly arent. If you were to look on wattpad there are tons of stories which are similar. So sorry for being rude but I needed to say that.

Also I still would like a new cover so email me your designs to: amieraphael@me.com

I will choose a winner and their cover shall be my new one, this may also happen with my new original story "Libing the dream". I love you all!!

Slap someone with a whale

Get a cape

Win a bet

and design a cover!!!