Chapter 3 (Edited)

I just stood there motionless.

Why would Alex be here in this office?

Wait why do I care.

I walked past him and started to walk to the lunch room.

I was so close to the lunch room till I felt my hand being pulled.

I turned around and saw THE Austin Mahone.

I just stood there speechless.

He looked at me and said" Hi Im Austin and my best friend wanted me to give you this note."

He gave me the note but I said" How did you know what I look like and are you sure you have got the right girl?"

He nodded then said" He pointed you out when you were walking to the lunchroom."

I was wondering who his best friend.

I must have said that out loud because I heard" My best friend is Alex Constancio."

I looked at him shocked.

Then I said" Wait you are friends with the douche bag Alex? I feel so bad for you. How many times have you seen him with girl's probably........"

Then I got cut off by Austin. He said" First off he is not a douche bag, second he is only a player when he is trying to get over someone and in this case it's his ex girlfriend Sarah."

I looked at him and said" Well........ I will just get going bye" then I just walked away rolling my eyes. Once I was outside the school I read the note. The note said:

To Danielle

When you get this meet me by your locker and if you don't I will find you and get you to talk to me.

From Alex xxx

I was really scared so I was going to go to my car and get a sweatshirt so I wont get recognized and go to my locker.

I put on my green sweatshirt's hood and walked in school.

I was walking to my locker when I remembered and saw Alex sitting there waiting for me.

I walked turned around and when I was far away from him I ran out of the school and just jumped in my car and drove off to the beach.

Why does that dick need to talk to me and who is this Sarah girl and what happened to them. I bet he cheated on her and she just broke up with him this morning.

I got to the beach about fifteen minutes later.

I got out of my car and took off the sweatshirt.

I started to walk the beach when i saw a girl sitting by herself.

I walked up to her and sat down and said" Why so alone?"

She said" Everyone hates me and also I found out my boyfriend cheated on me."

I looked at her and said' That's terrible whats the guys name and I will talk to him."

She looked at me and said" Alex"

I said" Wait so is this Alex guy Alex Constancio and what was the girls name?"

She said" Yeah and the girl's name is Jennifer Gena"

I stood up and said" Come on we can go get some ice cream and go shopping and im Danielle and you must be that Sarah girl I have heard of."

She nodded and we went to my car and drove to the mall.

Once we got there we went to the food court I got a chocolate shake from Arby's and Sarah got a vanilla shake from Arby's.

While we were drinking our shakes we got to know each other.

After we were finished with our shakes we went into Old Navy and got a couple dresses and t-shirts.

We then went to Spencer's and got some skinny jeans and tank-tops.

We went to one more store which was Macy's and got some hats and watches.

Sarah had to go so we got into the car and drove back to the beach.

Once there we traded phone numbers and went our own ways.

I walked the beach because I still needed time to think about school and more about my life by myself.

I was near my car when I got pushed on the wall. I looked up and saw............

Who was it? Please vote, follow, and comment my story.

Sorry I didn't update it fast enough but I really appreciate the readers reading my story.

From P