Chapter 1- What Have You Done?

A/N

The Runaways  is a collab. between my big sis(XxForeverObsessingxX)andme (XxBitchyAlterEgoxX),we decided to put it on my page.

Hey you guys, writing this story has been a trip, before this one we had a roughly written superhero cornball story mapped out ,but through all our troubles and fights over charactersand their powers we've come up with an awesome story(we hope!) we accept all criticism. 

Hey, orginally I had posted this story all together, but I had to kinda update and edit so uploaded them again but seperately and apart so here is "chapter 1".

Read on...

XxBitchyAlterEgoxX

______________________________________________________________________________

Part 1: Something Weird

 Maura Giorgio & Michael Gibbons

1:56 p.m

Location: T.T Brooks High school for the Arts

September 4th, 2012

 Maura Giorgio walked through the fluorescent lighted halls of her school, TT Brooks School of the Arts. She was slowly making her way back to her Acting 2 class. She had asked to go to the bathroom for this; I just have to do it she thought anxiously.

She looked around nervously every so often, grateful that no one would witness what was about to happen. Maura was going to teach Sara Maxwell a lesson; the girl had been terrorizing the less than popular groups at the school and had targeted Maura as one of her prey. Maura didn't know this, but Sara viewed her as a threat, no matter how nice Maura was to her. Now Maura was a sophomore and she had had enough of Sara's theatrics and malicious attitude.

            Maura was a sweet down to earth girl; she didn't need, nor deserve the wrath of a snarky teenage bitch barking at her back.

            So when Maura heard the high-pitched ring of an oh, so familiar voice, she didn't think. She also wasn't conscientious enough to notice the teenage boy rounding the corner, watching her as she transformed into the exact replica of the Dean of TT Brooks.

          Michael Gibbons peered from behind the newly painted blue locker that cast a blurry reflection of his astonished face.

           Her slim figure stretched into a portly one, her black wavy locks blended into a cropped salt and pepper hairstyle, her large dark brown eyes sunk deep into the now chubby face of Mr. Brooks, and were now round and green. The transformation happened in a split second.

            If Michael Gibbons had blinked he would have missed the transformation, he was flabbergasted, yet overjoyed. There was someone like him out there, someone with a strange ability to do the unordinary. He watched the scene unfold before him, not daring to blink.

              Michael watched as "Mr. Brooks" approached Sara Maxwell who'd just rounded the corner. He/She started reprimanding Sara for being in the hallways during class hours. Sara trembled and lowered her head, eyes watering dramatically as "Mr. Brooks" threatened to expel her if she was caught again. When "Mr. Brooks" finished, Sara nodded her head sweetly and marched past him, but not before flipping him the bird behind his back and murmuring "whatever" with a flip of her hair.