I'm Having The Alpha's Baby. [10]

**Aubrey's P.O.V.**

I watched in shock as Adam and Mark's wolves charged at each other. Adam went straight for Mark's throat, but Mark dodged it and took a large chunk out of Adam's back leg. I shivered at the sight of all the blood. Adam howled in pain then tried to bite into Mark's arm. Mark threw him into a tree, the tree instantly splitting. Mark's wolf was at least twice the size of Adam. Mark is the biggest wolf in the world, he is also the most powerful wolf in the world.

Adam got back up quickly and charged again at Mark, sinking his teeth deep into Mark's arm. Mark took the opportunity to bite into his neck, causing Adam to retract his teeth and yelp in pain. Mark then took his chance and threw him into another tree.

Before Adam could even think about getting up, Mark was on top of him and ripped his throat out. Bile rose in the back of my throat as I saw blood gushing out of Adam's jugular and his head end up ten feet away from his body. Mark continued to rip apart his body, limb by limb before piling them up and changing back into his human form. I gulped as he walked back to the truck. My face was stuck in absolute shock. I've never seen Mark kill anybody, he always made sure that I never saw him killing somebody. Now, I see why.

Mark opened up the door to the truck and looked at me. I hadn't realized I was crying until now. Part of me was still in shock, Adam is finally gone. I feel like I can breathe again. Mark quickly got a lighter and then lit the remains on fire. I got out of the truck slowly, very uneasy. Mark ran back into the house and was back before I even reached the first step. It's obvious that he put on clothes and washed off the blood.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, but now we're safe." Mark said into my ear as he held me tightly to him. I nodded and felt the tears dry up. Adam is dead, he'll never bother me again. Relief washed over me and Mark let me go. We went inside and I changed into one of Mark's shirts and a pair of shorts.

"Mark?" I called out into the hallway, seeing that he left the room.

"I'm in the living room!" He called back. I walked in the living room to see Carrie, Ben, and Sadie all sitting on the couches in the living room. I took a seat next to Mark and they continued their conversation.

"So do you think now that Adam's gone, we're all safe?" Carrie asked Mark while holding a wide-eyed baby Scott in her arms.

"Well, we're safe from Adam, but you forget about the rouges. Many of them are more dangerous than Adam, but I can promise you that we're winning in the war against them. Wolves are much stronger in a pack than on their own." Mark said while putting an arm around my shoulder and another on my stomach. Instantly kicks started up, hitting his hand. I swear these babies already know who he is.

"Oh my god is that an engagement ring?!" Sadie squealed, standing up and grabbing my hand. She revealed the big diamond to Carrie and Ben too. I smiled and blushed deeply. With the whole Adam thing, I had forgotten all about our engagement.

"Yep. He asked me tonight." I said with a bright smile on my face and turned to him. Mark leaned down and kissed me. The little electric shocks were sent all over my body and the babies kicked crazily.

**Katie's P.O.V.**

I will never be as stupid as Adam. Out of anger, he lost his head and went after Mark. Now I have to get Aubrey alone and that's going to be a lot easier now. My phone went off and I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Katie, love, how are things?" Scarlet, Mark's mother asked.

"Not good. Adam lost his temper and went after Mark. Mark killed him." I said back to her.