I'm Having The Alpha's Baby.

Chapter 1

My hands shook uncontrollably as the nerves started to set in. I nervously bit on my lower lip, straining to hear footsteps outside the door. After an eternity, well actually three minutes, the footsteps finally came as my doctor stepped foot inside of the room.

"Well Aubrey, are you ready for the results?" He asked,

I nodded my head reluctantly, "You're pregnant." He said, speaking the words I dreaded.

"Now, Aubrey, we can discuss your options now, or you can create an appointment and come in then." The doctor said waking me from my thoughts.

"Umm I think I'd like to discuss them now." I replied. My hands were shaking as I wiped a tear from my cheek.

"Well you can choose to terminate the pregnancy, give the baby up for adoption, or raise it. As my professional opinion, being so young, termination or adoption are your best options." He suggested. Could I possibly terminate my own child? Yes, it's not technically a child yet, but that does not mean it does not have the right to live. Could I trust other people to take care of the baby? My baby will likely become a werewolf, just like it's father. I do not think any normal couple could handle having a werewolf for a child. Honestly, I actually wanted the baby, this child is a part of both Mark and I.

"I think I want to keep my baby." I said to the doctor while placing a hand on my waist. Granted, I didn't have a bump yet, but my little tadpole was in there and I felt the natural instinct to protect him or her.

"Now, as a doctor, I can't do anything but support your decision." The doctor started, "You just have to realize that you're bringing a life into this world. A child is not just a toy, it requires a lot of attention. This is not an easy job, and it takes a strong person to become a parent." He lectured me, the judgement evident on his face.

"What I do with my life is my own business. I think it's time for me to go." I said getting up from the stiff examination table. The doctor shook his head and handed me a bottle of prenatal vitamins. After murmuring a goodbye, I paid for the visit and left.

My phone began ringing in my pocket, playing Mark's ring tone. I pulled myself together quickly and answered the call.

"Hello?" I answered, my voice shaking.

"Hey baby, how did the appointment go? Was it the stomach flu after all?" Mark questioned, concern in his voice.

"Umm yeah, the doctor said I just need to sleep it off and drink a lot of water." I replied, unsure of exactly how I should tell him. This really isn't an issue one discusses over the phone.

"Well when you get home, I'll be sure to take care of you." He said sweetly, I love him so much.

"Thanks babe, I'm heading home right now. I gotta go, love you." I replied, feeling as if all of the nerves in my body were going to explode.

"Love you too, baby." He said before hanging up.

I hung up and mentally slapped myself. It's his baby, he has a right to know. For some reason, I just can't bring myself to tell him. Most of me knows that he'll stay by me and be estatic, but there's that small voice inside of my head questioning, What if he rejects the baby?

After pulling in the driveway, I shoved the prenatal vitamins in my bag and walked up to the front door. Most of the members of the pack lived in Mark's house, considering that it was big with four stories. There was a floor for the boys, girls, the beta, and the alpha. A couple of the guys were sitting out on the front porch laughing about something. They all said hey and bowed their heads in respect for their luna. RespectabIy, I waved and headed into the house.