Winry finishes early

Winry:
Just one more screw and it should do, I remember that one person time, I really messed up that time. Ed was in the hospital because I forgot a screw. Time to really fix it. It's time to help Ed instead of keeping him back.
"Winry", Alphonse said.
"Oh Alphonse, hey".
"You look tired, have you been working nonstop on his arm and leg"?
"Yeah, I want to tell you something. It's very important, a few times before when he broke his auto mail I'm the one to blame I forgot to put a screw in. He got pretty beat up that day".
"Well I want you to know something to Winry".
"What's that"?
"The colonel is in love with Ed".
"What, that sounds so cute. No wonder Ed gets embarrassed he probably likes him too".
Ed:
Me and the colonel sneezed at the same time.
"Some one is talking us", the colonel said.
"Probably Al or Winry".
There was a knock on the door. The colonel opened it, it was Elicia, Gracia , and Hughes.
"Oh lieutenant colonel Hughes what brings you here"?
"Oh hey Ed, you're missing your arm and leg, and if you two were together I thought I would of heard arguing by now Ed saying he wasn't short after Roy says that he is".
"Yeah let's just say Winry is fixing my arm and leg and one more thing, are you calling me small"?
"Hey enough, why are you here Hughes"?
"Oh right, I wanted to leave Elicia here with you two"?
"That's fine but it's up to him, it's his house I mean".
"Ill watch the little kid, now I have two little kids to watch".
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LITTLE KID YOU DAMN GIANT", I shouted.
"Little brother, uncle Roy", Elicia said.
"I'm the older one, Al is younger".
"No little brother".
I felt really annoyed. The colonel was laughing.
"Hey what's so funny"?
"I even the smallest people call you small now you should probably stop defending that you're not small".
"Shut it I'm not small".
"Little brother, little brother, little brother", Elicia said smiling.
"Okay enough, I'm not little".
"ED, I FIXED YOUR AUTO MAIL", Winry shouted before running pass Ms.Gracia.
"You fixed it".
"Yeah, I'm going to attach it to you now".
She attach my arm and leg, then locked the nerves on both at the same time,which hurt like hell.
"All done".
"Why does connecting the nerves hurt so much"?
I stood up and it felt good to stand. The colonel started laughing
"What"?
"You're still small as ever".
"I'm not small".
"Hey Ed I brought you some clothes because Al told me that you'd need them".
"Oh thanks, now I can get out of this big t- shirt".
I went into the bathroom and ran into he shower, I placed my clothes by the sink. I took off the over grown T-shirt and got in.  The water felt so good after all that time having to be carried by that bastard of colonel. Still I kept wondering why didn't Al come.
Roy:
"Hey colonel can I talk to you", Winry said.
"Sure".
We walked into the kitchen.
"Did you do anything to Ed"?
"What do you mean"?
"You love Ed correct, did you take advantage of him what while he was unable to move"?
"No I didn't, but I wanted to, I had to hold myself back because I didn't want Ed to hate me", I told her.