New Beginnings

Last night I went to sleep around 3:45 am,and its 1:15pm and I'm just now waking up. I start to reach under my pillow to grab my phone where it usually is and i couldn't find it, i let out one of my loud high tempered screams. I lost my phone somewhere under all my blankets as usual.

I finally found it after a long 5 minutes and,of course I did my usual by dozing off without plugging it up to charge.

Ugh!!

Tonight I'm going to a glow party to socialize and hangout with friends.

Omg I cant wait!!!

Im hoping my best friend shows up because I've been begging him to come to hangout with me and the dudes since he broke up with his ex girlfriend after a non-stop 4 year relationship. It will do him some good to at least get him to go somewhere instead of staying at home staring at the tv getting depressed over that hoe going behind his back for the past year with another worthless guy that's nothing compared to my bro.

Im gonna get ready to go over to his house early to get him outta the house for a while and there is no way that I will take "no"for an answer. So I finally get to his house and believe it or not he was actually ready to do this. Its 4 now and the party don't start till 8:30 so we gotta few hours to kill.

We hung out and socialized for a while,and went somewhere to meet with a few friends,and to the party we are at.I met a few people,the others were okay,and of course you have the nerds no one invited but showed up anyways.

Thats the best yet that I have been to amd really enjoyed it.I think my bro enjoyed it also, getting drunk is usually a sign that it worked as I planned.

Its now 4:30am and i am getting ready to start tomorrow's journey as todays is ending.