trouble in satan city..

Lucy's prv.
As we landed in the city I looked on in amazement 'it's so pretty it might even be prettier than magnolia' I thought as I looked at it "so where are we going first gohan-kun" I asked as I looked at him. He looked at me and smiled "it's a surprise Lucy" he told me as he began to walk I followed so that I wouldn't get lost. As I walked beside him I saw that he was walking toward a ice cream shop "is that where we're going gohan-kun" I asked as I smiled widely he just smiled and walked toward it and began to ask the man for two strawberry and vinalla ice creams as he handed me one I was surprised that he new my favorite ice cream flavor "how did you know this was my favorite flavor?" I asked him as I liked the ice cream because it began to melt "it was a guess" he told me as he began to walk again while he liked his ice cream. As we walked I felt like we we're being followed so I turned and no one was there so I turned around and began to like my ice cream again while we walked. "So do you want to stop at one of the stores so that you can get some new clothes Lucy?" Gohan-kun asked as he turned to look at me "sure why not gohan-kun" I told him as he walked towards a store that seemed to be designed for women. As we walked in everyone stopped and stared at us "what are the staring at gohan-kun" I asked as my face heated up with embarrassment "there all staring at you because your with me" he told me as he looked at me with a smile on his face "Oh...." "hey nerd-boy who is this pretty lady" a blonde guy asked as he walked up to me and gohan-kun "sharpener this is Lucy heartfilia and she's staying at my friends house" gohan told this sharpener guy "hello beautiful my name is sharpener and I bet you would love to walk around with me more than nerd-boy over here" sharpener told me as he began to put his arm around my shoulder "um..no I'm happy to walk around with gohan-kun" I told him as I pushed his arm off my shoulder and walked over to gohan-kun's side. "Well as you can see sharpener she doesn't want to walk with you" gohan-kun told him as he smirked at him "watch it nerd-boy you might just eat those words" sharpener told gohan-kun. When he did I had been boiling with anger because he kept calling gohan-kun 'nerd-boy' "look here you fake blonde Dumbo I'm not going to leave gohan-kun and you aren't even my type so back the fuck off,and stop calling him 'nerd-boy' because that's not his name it's gohan" I told him as I glared at him he took a step back from me "I can call him whatever I wish you blonde bimbo and you can't stop me from calling him nerd-boy got that Lucy" sharpener told me in an angery voice it just pissed me off even more "who are you calling blonde bimbo because I'm not the one hitting on someone I don't even know,and do you wanna test that theory that I can't stop you?" I asked sickly sweet even gohan-kun back up a couple steps. "Sure you don't scare me weakling" he told me as he looked me in the eyes with a smirk on his face. "What did you just say,Blondie" I asked in a menacing voice "I said w.e.a.k.l.I.n.g" he said as if he was talking to someone who was slow "that's it I'm done being nice" I said and I threw a punch which hit him straight in the eye "how could you have hit me so hard your only a girl?" He asked.