The reality and black-hole!!

Lucy's prv.
I looked up at natsu-san and gave him a cold look along with the others. It seemed like he was thinking of doing something but he wasn't sure yet "fire-dragons:roar" he yelled at me and smirked when it hit me in the stomach. "animal - takeover:tigeress" lisanna yelled as her attack hit me in the stomach as well "ice-make: hammer" gray-san yelled at me as his attack hit my arms and legs and I spit up blood this time and it went on ground, erza was the last to attack me heavens wheel armor "1,000 blades,dance my sword's" she yelled as all the sword's attacked me I went to the ground on one knee with blood coming out of the wounds and my mouth had blood dripping from it "your all idiots,you know that" i told them as I tried to stand but I couldn't and I fell to the floor in pain 'why would they do this to me' i thought as I looked up at them all and just stared until I passed out but before I did I felt like I was being sucked up into something.
              Gajeel's prv.
I watched as team natsu beat her, I was hoping she would of gotten up and kicked there ass's. As she fell down and became unconscious a black-hole looking thing sucked her up."Bunny-chan/lucy-chan/lu/lu-chan/lucy-nee/lucy-sama/lushy/lu-chan/lulu" we all yelled as we tryed to run to help her get away from the black-hole but we were two late and she was sucked up completely and disappeared from mine and everyone else's sight.
                 3rd's prv.
Lucy didn't now where she was going and neither did her friends and they were worried for her safty. What they didn't now was that they were going to see her in a couple months after she gets used to her new world.