Begin Again

A/n Hope you guys like this! It 's just a one shot based on Taylor Swift's song Begin Again. Not smashing or anything but hope you like it anyways!

Anything in bold+italics is song lyrics, anything in just italics is a flashback. The rest is what is happening at the moment.

Begin Again 

Harry's POV

Took a deep breath in the mirror

He didn't like it when I wore bow ties

But I do

I took a deep breath and looked into the mirror. My hair was its usual curls and I was wearing a blazer, beige chinos and a tight fitting white top. I had finished off the look with a pink polka dot bow tie.

"Don't wear that, Harry!!" he cried. "I don't like it." he said, attempting to pull the bow tie out of my hands.

"But I do." I said, pulling the bow tie towards me and fastening it onto my shirt.

I sighed, looking myself over again before turning away from the mirror.

Turn the lock and put my headphones on

He always said he didn't get this song

But I do, I do

I walked out the door, turned the lock and put my headphones on. The sounds of Read All about It flowed out my earphones.

"Why do you listen to that song? I don't get it. I don't get that song. It's just a load of bulls***." he said.

"I like it. It has so much meaning. Just listen to the lyrics!" I insisted.

"It's just a load of bulls***." He repeated.

Walked in expecting you'd be late

But you got here early and you stand and wave I walk to you

I walked into the cafe where I was to meet you, expecting you'd be late.

"Where are you?" I cried through the phone to him.

"Sorry babe. I'm running late." he replied, apologetically.

"Ok." I mumbled sadly. He was always late.

I looked up from the ground and saw you looking at me. You were early and stood there waiting for me. You smiled and waved to me.

"Hey." You said happily to me.

You pull my chair out and help me in

And you don't know how nice that is

But I do

I weaved my way through the tables and chairs until I got to you. You smiled and went over to the table and pulled out a chair for me.

He waved to me and we walked quietly together over to our table. I watched as he sat down.

"What are you doing? Waiting for an invite?" he said to me. I sighed before taking a seat.

I took a seat and smiled thanks.

"No worries. It's nothing." You reply. But it's not nothing. You don't know how nice it is. But I do.