Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty

I was pacing the floor of the lounge as Jeff got cleaned up in the bathroom. My dad was going to come over to the house so that I could tell him and my mom at the same time. Mom should be home a bit after dad gets here.

I was kind of freaking out, well that was an understatement, I was really freaking out. I had been pacing for two hours and was pulling on my hair and my palms were sweating. If my parents were scared of Jeff or found out that he was the one killing everybody, I wouldn't be able to see him ever again.

"Hey, I'm almost ready." Jeff said as he walked down the stairs. I looked over at him and saw that he wasn't wearing shirt and his hair was still a little wet.

"Is my hoodie clean yet?" he asked. I diverted my eyes from his chest and slowly nodded my head. 'He has a six pack' I thought as I walked to the dryer and handed him his hoodie. It took a lot of bleach, but I finally got all of the blood stains out of it. He slipped it over his head and I took one last glance at his abs before they were completely covered by the white polyester fabric. We heard a knock at the front door and exchanged a glance. I walked to the door a sucked in a deep breath. Jeff put his hand on my shoulder reassuring me that everything would be alright and he walked into the kitchen to wait for my call.

I opened the door and saw my dads smiling face. "Hey, sweety. What's the emergency I came all the way here for?" he asked as he walked into the house and took a look around.

"Um, actually, I've got some-" I was cut off by my mom walking into the front door.

"Roger, what are you doing here?" she asked confused.

"Uh, guys, can we all go to the lounge? I wanna' talk to you both." I said nervously.

"Okay." Dad said and walked over to the couch and sat down. Mom just walked over silently giving me a 'what the fuck' look as she passed me.

"I kinda' have someone I want you to meet." I said and took a seat in front of the couch.

"Kinda'?" my mom asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, kinda'." I said as I started to sweat.

"And who is this mystery fella'?" my dad asked.

"My boyfriend." I said and felt my face go red. I sucked in a breath waiting for their response. They just exchanged a glance and looked at me as if to say "Go on".

I let out the breath I ws holding in and called for Jeff. He walked into the room and sat down beside me with that big grin on his face and Grim ran in behind him and just started looking around at everyone. I saw my parents eyes go wide and I heard a small gasp from my mother. Their eyes darted back and forth from me to Jeff and then they looked at eachother.

"Mom, Dad, this is Jeff. Jeff, this is Mom and Dad." My mom didn't do anything and my dad just nodded.

"Uh, so yeah. I guess this meeting can be over now. Let's go Jeff." I said quickly as I stood up and pulled Jeff with me.

"Wait." My father said, " Jeff, how old are you?" he asked.

"Seventeen, sir." Jeff answered.

"And you have all the right intentions of being with my daughter?" he asked. My face went red with embaressment with where this was going, but at least Dad wasn't treating him like a freak.

"Yes, sir." Jeff said.

"Well then I'm aright with this. And you can just call me Roger." Dad said smiling. Jeff smiled back and we all looked at Mom.

She sighed and nodded her head, " If Roger's fine with it then so am I." she said. A big smile spread across my face and we all sat back down. My parents started asking us questions like how we met and where. Of course we had to clean the story up a bit, but in the end, we were all happy and I was able to be with Jeff. :)

He and Dad stayed for dinner and left a bit after we were all through eating.

"Well Jeff seems like a really nice guy." My mother said smiling at me as she closed the door behind my father.

"He is." I smiled back at her.

"Goodnight sweetheart." she said and kissed my forehead before walking to her bedroom. I walked up to my room and saw Jeff laying in my bed so I crawled up next to him.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey." he replied.

"Well, that went well." I said smiling at him.

"Yeah, it did." He replied and kissed me before we both fell asleep in our clothes.

The End :P