Part 13

Logon stood outside the local outdoor sport and hunting shop. He needs weapons, weapons that could injure a vampire. He rubbed his neck nervously as he walked into the store. Guns surrounded him. Logon has never shot a gun before, unless you count those buck fifty water guns you get at the local dollar store. He has no gun license and it looks like he'll need to by a Beebe gun and purchase sterling silver beebees. He also spotted a crossbow and smiled. Rosalie loves archery. He pulled down a reasonable priced gun and goes to the check out. He flashed the cashier his ID. Logon decided to go online for the silver pellets.

Once home he hid the Beebee gun in his closest before pulling up amazon. He had to search a long while going from website to website. Finally he found a seller.

His purchase should arrive in two weeks, he just hopes the leech doesn't make a move on his Rosy anytime soon. Logon then pulled up different silver items.

He kidnapped the sterling silver utensils in his home. He hammered the forks and spoons to be flat. He nailed some of the silverware into his window pane as a precaution just incase the vamp got nosy.

Logon knew he would have to discreetly hammer the silverware into Rosalie's windowpane. He will have to do it in the daylight so the blood sucker couldn't stop him.

Logon also decided to sneak some of his mother's and sister's sterling silver jewelry into her room. If he could he'd inject silver into the both of them to maximize protection.

During school Monday he will ditch his last two hours to set up his defenses. He will keep his girl safe, even if she doesn't want it. Royce will not win!

Logon looked down at his work and grinned, nothing can stop him now. He pulled on his grandfather's silver chain and pocket watch. He wrapped the long chain around his throat multiple times and stashed the small object in his hidden coat pocket.

"Logon! Mom says its time for dinner!"

Lauren, Logan's sixteen year old sister hollered through his door startling him slightly.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute!"

Logon shut down his computer before he left the comfort of his room. Lauren was waiting outside his door with a smile on her face.

"So how are things with your friends?"

Lauren was truly a caring sister and she worried about her brother. She resented Rosalie for breaking his heart, but if they got back together Lauren would be happy. Her big brother had always looked out for her, and the fact that Rosalie couldn't see what a catch she had floored Lauren. Her brother normally would chat it up about his weekend. He would normally say a whole bunch of sappy things about the love of his life, but he was silent. Lauren felt her heart ache, did Rosalie finally decide to stop leading on her brother?

"Logon, is everything alright? Did Rosalie say something?"

Logon glared at his baby sister, "Rosalie and I are going to get back together soon. She just has to open her big green eyes and see that the boy neighbor of hers is a monster!"

Lauren raised an eyebrow but smiled softly, "Logon, what if she doesn't wake up and see that you are perfect for her?"

Logon shrugged his shoulders, "I'll still watch over her, Lauren. I love her. "

The two finished the walk to the dinning room in silence. Rosalie had always made Logon crazy, and Lauren honestly wishes they had never met. That red headed snob lead on her brother before kicking him to the curb. It serves her right that Logon harasses her.

The siblings sat down as their mother place a pan full of steaming lasagna in the middle of the table.

"Do you two know what happened to my silverware?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Monday arrived slowly. Logon had brought all the ammo with him to school so all he had to do is head to Rosalie's house after fifth period. He had to admit the day drug on and on. Lunch was the hardest though, Rosalie wouldn't spare him a glance. Instead she was intent on ignoring everyone and focus on her tray. Logon took the time to finish his semi cold mini corn dogs and watch her. Something happened to her, she was too quiet. D'Andra noticed, but didn't seem to mind. This worried Logon all the more. That means D'Andra knows what is wrong!

As lunch ended he followed the girls to their next class and focused in on Stephany's conversation with D'Andra.

"So did something happen between Rose and Mr. Royce?"

Logon stiffened. 

D'Andra smirked, "You could say that."

Stephany grinned and pushed the tall girl, "Tell me!"

She just laughed, "I don't know the details myself, but Rosypooh said that he took her home and they shared a moment."

Logon clenched his fist, he is going to have to make sure that beast stays away! He must have worked some mind trick on her. He is leaving now, screw fourth period.

In a haste he left ignoring the odd looks from students and that one creepy janitor. He ran to Rosalie's house and got to work. The girl's parents were always working and never seemed to be home. In an instant Logon unloaded his silver. He walked over to her window and started to nail the silver into the frame. He then broke into her house, well he used the spare key from the plant in the backyard. He walked into Rosalie's room and planted silver necklaces, bracelets, and rings. He even went as far as to sprinkle some silver dust on to her window pane and doorknob. Logon grabbed a crucifix and put it above her bed.  

The vampire will not get in her room now.