Chapter 12

MEEK'S POV

I'm sitting on Nicki's couch chilling, watching TV as shes in the shower. All of a sudden some little boy walks about to me.

"Do you know whare my daddy or Onita went?" I looked at him confused, he looks like he just woke up.

"Onika is in the shower. Who's your daddy?"

"Safawee." A rage pumped through my blood, I thought she cut that nigga off. But his son is in her house. She must have just fucked that nigga, she looked like she just had sex, I just thought she had a wild nap.. No wonder she had to take a shower.

"Nah I don't know where ya dad went. Why you here?"
"My daddy came over to see Onita. But I don't know whare he went." I feel bad for the little boy but Nicki still playing me so two can play at that game.
"Oh well where we you just at?"

"In the TV room." I led him back there. "What's your name?" I looked down at him.
"Meek." I said before telling him... "Stay in here and shut the door, okay?"

"Otay." I walked out the room. He shut the door behind me. I walked to the bathroom where Nicki was showering. I opened the door, it was steam everywhere, Nicki was still showering. I took off my clothes. I opened the glass shower door.
"Oh my god!" Nicki shrieked. "What the hell Robert?!" I forced myself into the shower.
"Sorry to frighten you Nic." I said.
"Why the hell are you in my shower tho?" She asked.  I didn't answer her question, I pushed her up against the shower wall and kissed her neck. Afterwards I pecked her lips. I groped her ass. "Meek stop."
"Why you got someone in here other than me?' She bit her lip and didn't say anything. "I thought so.. now let me finish doing me."
I licked her neck then kissed down to her stomach. I gave her a sloppy kiss between her legs. She moaned slightly. I stuck my fingers inside her.
"Meek no this isn't right." She said in between her moans.
"Why isn't it Nicki?" I adjusted them stuck my manhood inside her. I stroked at a constant speed. She clawed at my head.
"Ohhhh myyy godddd.." she said as I sped up. "Stop please." She pushed my head back, thinking that would make me stop stroking.
"Why should I stop Nicki?"

"Cause I don't feel right about this."

"Why?" I said as I kissed on her neck.

"Cause.." she took a deep breath. "Cause I just don't feel right."

"Why not? I know you have feelings for me. So I know you want this."  I pumped harder and faster.

NICKI'S POV
if I tell him why I'll look like a hoe. If I continue to get fucked by him, I'll feel like a hoe. It's a lose, lose situation.
"It's nothing.." I said he continued to pumb, I had to act like I was enjoying this but right now I just feel like a horrible person. I should have just told Safaree I didn't want to be with him. A frown fell upon my face.
"Yo what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Nothing Meek I'm just thinking."

"Well you shouldn't be, I must not be hitting at the right angle." He lighted me up and leaned me against the wall still pumping in and out of me. I just can't get the my head around the fact I'm just fucking another nigga while Safaree's son is in the other room.

"It's not you..  it's.." I paused and moaned loudly,  this angle is a lot better though. I can't help but enjoy this. That makes me an even bigger hoe. Meek's phone started ringing from his pants pocket that's laying on my bathroom floor.
"Shit." He got out my shower and answered his phone. "I gotta go Nicki." I stepped out of the shower.  He kissed my cheek got dressed and left. I washed up again and then wrapped my towel around me and walked out the bathroom.  I got dressed in my room and went to check on Damien.
"Hey Damien." I said as I got on the couch and laid beside him.

"Hi Onita." I laughed cause he said it wrong but he is just so cute.

"You mean Onika." He nodded his yea. 
"Whare did Meek go?"  How does his know about Meek... oh my gosh, this is why Meek was acting like that. I'm screwed. And now Damien is gonna tell Safaree. It's official I'm a hoe.

"Meek had to leave."

"When is my daddy coming back?" I looked at the time on my phone. I had a missed call from Safaree and a couple unread text.
- Yo is Damien being good?
- I'll be there in a few minutes. You and Damien okay?
Aww it's so cute how he checks up on him.
~ yea Safaree we're fine. See you soon
____________________________________
Hope yall like this chapter.
Sorry for any errors.
Vote and Comment Please.
Will Nicki stop hoeing?
Will Meek do something to her?
Will Damien tell Safaree about Meek?