Chapter 10

No one voted for Drake lmao. Last time I checked there was four votes for Meek and four for Safaree... Sooooo here we go.
______________________________________
NICKI'S POV
I took a deep breath and soon as I was about to say someone Aubrey stood up.
"Nic, I really liked you but you have been playing me this whole time, what's the point of me tryna be with you if you have 2 other niggas... fuck this I'm going back to my ex and my daughter." He walked out the house. We'll that my decision easier.
"That nigga act like you care." Meek said, I laughed.
"Meek-" I was about to tell him I choose him but Safaree interrupted me.
"Nicki I'm not willing to let you go... so if you weren't gonna choose me you should reconsider." Safaree said. Why'd he just make this harder.
"Shut the fuck up with that simp shit." Meek said.
"Shut you frog looking ass up." They both stood up. Meek pushed Safaree back.
"You got sum else to say?" Meek said after pushing him. Safaree walked back up to Meek and grabbed his neck.
"Don't play nigga cause I'll fuck you up." I pulled Safaree off of Meek after he said that. Meek smirked.
"I'm not fucking scared, you lucky Nic got you... but meet me some other time." He chuckled. Safaree nodded his head.
"Yea alright..." Safaree said nonchalantly.
"Yall should go." I said forcing both of them out of my house.
"You never told him you chose me." Meek said as I slammed the door in their faces. I need time to think some more. What Safaree said is really making me consider him but Meek is so rough, I never had a guy like that before. I went upstairs to get in the shower.
Once I got out I checked my phone, I had a message from Drake, Safaree, and Meek.
Robert ~ Yo I know you want me stop playing.
Safaree ~  I'm not giving up on you..
Drake ~ I'm sorry we couldn't work out. I wish you the best Onika.
I replied back to Drake first with a simple yea same to you Aubrey.
Afterwards I took the emojis from his name then replied to Safaree.
Me ~ oh really you aren't?
Lastly I replied to Meek.
Me ~ Who said I was choosing you? Lol
He sent back 5 laughing emojis and said cause I know... Ik you want me like I want you.
"Maybe I can have both of them.."  Nah I'm tripping.. that would never work.
(The next day)
SAFAREE'S POV
I got home to Damien and paid the babysitter so she could go. I spent the night at a hotel close to Nicki's house. I didn't feel like driving an hour and a half home last night.
"Dad where's Omika?" I laughed cause he said her name wrong.
"I took Onika home." I picked him and threw him on his bed.
"So she's not gonna be my new mommy?"
"I don't know Damien... do you wanna go see your mom?" He nodded his head yea. "Go in the bathroom and take your clothes off." I washed him up, put a blue Polo tee on him, his Jean shorts and his white and blue Jordan 11s. After getting him dress and feeding him breakfast,  I put him in the car so we could go to the hospital.
"Kimberly you awake?" She's been unconscious everytime we've came, hopefully today she'll wake up for us.
"Mom... Mommy please wake up, I love you." Damien said.  We sat here and just talked to her for two hours, no replies.
"Ight K, we're gonna go. We love you and hope your out soon." I kissed her cheek and Damien did the same.
"Th...ank.. you... I love you guys." She muttered. Thank God she's conscious now. I grabbed her right hand and held it, Damien grabbed her left.
MEEK'S POV
Onika didn't go to work today so I'm going to her house to see her. I pulled up outside and only her car was in the driveway, that's good.
I knocked on the door, she didn't come, I rang the doorbell until she opened the door.

"You're so childish." She said after slapping me playfully.

"No I'm not, you ain't come fast enough." She laughed. "Can I come in?" I asked her, she let me in.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you, duh... I mean you weren't at work so I had to come check on you."  She smiled.

"Aww."

"You know how I am, gotta check on MY girl." She pushed me playfully.

"Who said I'm your girl? I certainly didn't." I don't know why she still playing hard to get.

"Nic you already know your my girl. You wanna go do something?"  I asked her.
"Nah you need to get back to work. You don't get off until 6."

"Okay... its 2:30, let's go to lunch then I'll go back to work."

"Huhhh..." she took a deep breath like she was annoyed a little bit. "Alright let's go." She went upstairs to her room and got her purse and keys. I took her to my favorite restaurant downtown.
"So you let that nigga go yet?" I asked her as I drank my coke.
"Safaree?" I nodded my head. "No not yet i don't know how to let him go." She said. I understand her kinda but she gotta let him go to be with me.
NICKI'S POV
After Meek dropped me back off home I took a nap.
*knocks at door* I rolled out of bed and walked downstairs to get the door.
"Hey guys." I said to Safaree and Damien as I opened the door, I told him to come past when he left the hospital.
"Hey Onika." They both said, Safaree kissed my cheek. I let them in.
"Damien come here." I gave him a hug and then led him to the entertainment room so he could watch TV.

"You cut Meek off yet?"  Safaree asked me as we sat down on the couch.
"Nope not yet. I don't know how to tell him." He nodded his head in understanding.
__________________________________
Hope yall like this chapter.
Sorry if there's any errors.
Vote and Comment Please.
Thanks for reading.