SUMMARY & DISCLAIMER

Summary:

Here's a snap shot into the life of sixteen year old Katie Benedetto as she's drawn into an intricate web of relationships around Paul Spector.

Follow Katie as a lunch date with Paul snowballs into a life changing evening in the shadow of serial killer extraordinaire.

Will she survive the night...

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fan fiction based upon characters from 'The Fall' that was created and written for British (BBC) and Irish (RTÉ) television by Allan Cubitt. All the characters are created and owned by the above named.

No ownership is claimed over the characters or the world of 'The Fall'. The short(s) is neither purported nor believed to be part of the 'The Fall' TV crime drama. It is for entertainment only and not part of the official story line. There is no financial gain from the one short(s) that is a very humble homage from a massive fan of the 'The Fall'.

Names, characters, places, and incidents are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual person(s), living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

If you enjoyed this update, please vote or comment below so this story is ranked on Wattpad. Spread the word by telling your friends about this Paul & Katie one shot.

If you can, tweet me @AthenaShakesit and your tweet will be retweeted or blog and use other social media platforms to tell others with similar interests about this story.

Want to keep informed of updates as they happen, add '#LoveScenes' and this one shot to your library. Love y'all! AS x