Chapter 23

Ashley's POV

I start to wake up when I hear loud sobs.

I slowly open my eyes and stretch while noticing that Louis is no longer next to me.

I don't really have anything else to do so I follow the sound of someone sobbing.

Which leads me to the balcony.

Oh no. Poor lad.

Looks like I found Louis.

I slowly walk towards Louis who is currently crying his eyes out while being engulfed in a hug from Harry.

"Louis..." I quietly say, not being sure if the lad could hear me over his sobs.

He looks over to me and runs and takes me in a hug.

"Shhhh.... Everything is going to be okay Louis..." I whisper in his ear while rubbing his back soothingly.

"N-No it's not Ash! Eleanor is a bloody cheater!" He cries out.

"Shhh... Look at me. Look at me Lou!" I demand.

He slowly takes his head out of the crook of my neck and looks me in the eyes.

I lean my forehead onto his and say, "Listen. If she cheated on you then she obviously didn't know what a good guy you are. You are funny, awesome to be around, cute, caring. She needed to like you for being you not like you for being Louis Tomlinson from the world famous boy band One Direction."

After I say all that we stay like that for a while, our foreheads leaned against one another and staring into each others eyes, when Louis speaks up and asks, "And who do you see me as?"

"I see you as Louis the Tommo Tomlinson. The sass master from Doncaster. The adorable, fun loving guy who loves stripes and suspenders." I say not breaking eye contact.

He continues to look me in the eye till his eyes move to my lips.

He looks me in the eyes asking me for permission as my eyes tell him to go ahead.

He slowly leans in and I swear there were fireworks. Out of all of the people I kissed none of them felt like this.

Louis' POV

When I kissed El it never felt like this. This feels magical.

Harry's POV

As soon as Louis ran to Ashley I walked back to the lounge, not really feeling like ruining their moment. I walk past the bathroom when I hear Abby talking on the phone in there. I wasn't going to eavesdrop until I heard Gracie and stupid whore in the same sentence.

Abby's POV

Once that stupid bitch Gracie had her little meltdown I couldn't fucking sleep anymore!

And I was fine and all comfortable with my head on Harry's shoulder till he decides he's going to get up and leave!

Everyone was gone except for me, Ashley, who was surprisingly still asleep, and Zayn who was on the damn phone with that stupid bitch Perrie.

Liam had gone to his room to talk to Danielle.

Louis went wandering off earlier.

Harry followed him.

Niall and Gracie went out somewhere.

And I have nothing to do!

Oh you must be really confused on why I hate everyone here.

Well it's all a part of my big plan to sabotage Gracie's life.

Evil, I know.

I may look innocent but people have another thing coming.

I go into the bathroom so I can get away from those freak shows and so I can call Noelle.

Ring Ring...

"Abby! There you are! Where in hell are you?!" Noelle questions me as soon as she picks up.

"One Directions house." I say smirking.

"What?!?!" She yells.

"You heard me right. I was at the mall following Gracie around like any other day. When people were yelling things and I decided to stick up for her." I say.

"Why in the hell would you do that?" She asks.

"It wasn't for real. It is all a part of our big plan. Duh. Anyways I got knocked out by some other girls. Then apparently Gracie the stupid whore decides to bring me to her house to make sure I was okay. This is great Noelle! Everything is going according to plan!" I whisper-yell.

"Woohoo!" She cheers.

That's when I hear a sneeze.

"Bless you Noelle." I say casually.

"Uh Abby. I didn't sneeze." Shit.

"Noelle I got to go. Bye." I instantly hang up not even allowing her to say bye.

I swing the bathroom door open as I see Harry running back to the lounge.

Holy fucking shit.

I walk right up to him as I notice that Zayn and Ashley are gone.

Good.

I get all up in his face and say, "Listen here Curly. You say one thing to anyone about what you heard and I swear to god I will slit your throat. Understand?"

All he does is look at me wide-eyed and nods.

"I'm going home." I say quite loudly.

Liam comes out of his room and covers the phone and says, "Abby it's only 2:56. And how are you going to get home?"

"I will walk. I need to get my morning walk in anyways." I say walking out the front door not bothering to say bye.

Assholes.

Niall's POV

"Well damn." I say as I find yet another dead end.

"How do we always manage to get lost?" Gracie asks me.

"I have no idea." I say.

"Wait! Do you have your phone?!" She frantically asks.

I face palm as I reach into my pajama pants pocket.

---------------------------------------------

IM BACK!

And with a long chapter.

Woah. Abby's a bitchhhhh.

Plot twist.

Louis and Ash huh??

Niall, Gracie, and the cell phone!

Harry heard it all!

Liam just pops outta nowhere!

Not really any Zayn. :/

Anyways! Since I'm out of school now I should be updating more.

Don't forget to read my story With You.

Follow my Instagrams: @gimme_a_horan_hug

@hannahf77

@those_awesome_chicks

Follow my tumblr:

@hannahf77

KiK me:

Hannahf77

Don't forget!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

PROMOTE!

And that wraps this chapter up!

See you next chapter guys!