Chapter 9

Liam's POV

Once we got inside C.E.C. Gracie must've been so excited that she ran to go play something. But wait I don't remember anyone taking her blindfold off.

I decide to ask, "Lads where is Gracie?"

"I don't know." They all said in unison.

"Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap." Niall started pacing around. "Have you seen a girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and braces. She was wearing red jeans and a pink shirt." He frantically asked the women at the front desk.

"No. Sorry Mr. Horan." She replied.

"We need to split up and look for her." I finally said. "Louis, Niall, Harry, you three go outside and look for her. Me and Zayn will look in here. Okay? Lets go!"

Niall's POV

Where is she?! Where could she have possibly gone. Lou and Haz are looking around the perimeter of the building while I'm searching the parking lot area. Gosh people just because there isn't parking in the restaurant next door doesn't mean you have to park here!

I'm walking along cars when I hear muffled cries for help. That might be Gracie!

I start running in the direction if the muffled sounds. And sure enough I find..... OUR VEHICLE?!?

"HAZ LOU GET YOUR ARSES OVER TO OUR CAR NOW!"

Harry's POV

"HAZ LOU GET YOUR ARSES OVER TO OUR CAR NOW!" Niall shouts to us.

He sounds hella pissed.

What if something happened.

I look to Lou and I guess he thinking the same thing cuz we both said at the same time, "To the car!"

We started running as fast as our legs would take us and we get to the car to see a pissed off Niall.

"Louis give me the damn keys! Now!" He shouts at Lou.

He tosses the keys to Niall. And Niall unlocks the car.

Grace's POV

I keep screaming for help and I hear footsteps outside the car so I scream louder.

"Gracie is that you?!" Someone which I'm expecting to be one of the boys says.

"No some random fangirl got stuck in your car and is screaming for help. Of course it's me you idiot!" I reply.

"Okay you didn't have to be rude Sergeant Sarcasm." He says. Yep it's Niall.

"Well you should've known it was me Deputy Dipshit." I sass back.

"Whatever Captain Comeback." He snaps. "HAZ LOU GET YOUR ARSES TO OUR CAR NOW! Just wait Gracie they should be over here in a minute." He says calming down a bit.

"Okedoke artichoke." I say.

In a matter of seconds I hear footsteps running and I hear Niall yell at Louis to give him the keys. I move away from the door slightly as I hear him unlock it. I hear him open the door and soon I'm being lifted out of the car.

I'm still being held while some one unties my blindfold. I put my arms around whoever is holding me's neck and lean onto their shoulder. Mmm they smell good. Wait this is Niall's cologne. Mmm I always have loved his cologne.

"You like my cologne huh?" Niall whispers in my ear.

I breathe it in again and say, "Yeah it really really smells good. Stop smirking. I can't see you but I can tell." I giggle.

"Let's go inside to our secret destination. Shall we? Since I'm pretty sure you haven't opened your eyes yet." He chuckles which shakes my body.

"True. I'm too lazy to open my eyes. Can you carry me inside pleaseeeee." I whisper right over his ear. And I feel him get chills throughout his body.

"Yeah. Lets go." He whispers right back. And he starts walking while still carrying me.

Niall's POV

I love how Gracie does this to me. God I love her.

Harry's POV

I hate how Gracie acts like that towards Niall. I wish she was like that with me.

Louis' POV

Awww Gracie and Niall are having a moment. I won't dare tell Hazza this but I totally ship Griall. Haha that's the ship name I made for them. WOOHOO TEAM GRIALL ALL THE WAY! Wow Hazza looks like he could snap any minute. I thought he was gonna punch Niall or something when Gracie started leaning on Niall's shoulder. Wow. That lady across the parking lot has such a terrible taste in clothing. That shirt doesn't go with those shoes. Irrelevant peasant.

~ here's chapter 9 guise. So what do you guys ship? Griall or Garry? Comment and tell me. Chapter 10 should be up by either tomorrow afternoon or the day after that. Kbye

~ Hannahf77