CHAPTER 1- THE BUS

Chapter 1- Connor's POV
I hopped on the bus and sat down. I put in my headphones and soon I was blissing out. Not bragging or anything but I have really good taste in music.
The bus hummed along the road as we drove into the city. I looked out the window and saw a skinny boy with brown hair look up from his phone, his face went pale as he realised that he was gonna miss the bus. He shoved his phone in his pocket and started to run. The bus pulled into the stop and waited for some people to get off, one person got on but it wasn't the brown haired boy. HE ran up to the bus just to late, he stopped and sarted to knock on the door. The bus driver sighed and let him on.

"Make sure your on time!" he yelled as the brown haired boy dipped his ticket and got on. The boy walked on but soon stopped in his tracks. There was no more free seats and if you're the first person without a seat, it is a hard decision who to burden with your presence. He sighed and hitched his backpack up as he kept walking. He looked at me and I quickly averted my gaze to the window, I didn't want to make eye contact with him because I felt like he would be scared off. I turned up the volume on my phone as I felt his presence plop next to me. I looked out the window and tried to keep my eys from wandering to the side of his face. I turned my phone on to check the time and I could feel his eyes watching my screen.
I turned it off as he poked me, "I love her" he said, complimenting my music taste. "Whats your favourite song?" he questioned me as I looked unsurely into his eyes. I stared at him a while and then realised he had asked me a question.
"Oh, uh... I like Savages" I say as I stare at my phone awkwardly.
"I love Immortal and Gold" he says happily, "They really make me think about life, but all of her songs do" he laughs and continues "so what other music do you listen to?"
"I don't know, whatever the cool kids are listening to." I laugh half heartdly.
"Not much of a social buttefly, are you?" he looks at me in the eyes, making me sweat nervously.
I laugh "No, I guess you could say im happy in my shell"
"Well, Mr Stranger, my name is Troye Sivan and I have to get off now" he says pushing the button signalling the driver.
"Im Connor..." I say but he's already gone. I look at his now empty seat and see a piece of paper. I hold it up and say "You dropped this!" but he just looks at me, winks and gets off the bus. I look at the slip of paper closer and see that he has scribbled his name and phone number onto the paper. I smile, no one has given me their number before, especially a boy. I watch him as he walks away and he looks back at the bus, I wave to him and I get a cute smile in response.
'Bye Troye Sivan' I mouth as the bus drives off.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

HELLO PEOPLE WHO READ THIS, probably no one... anyway I need a creative outlet and this is a good one. Anyway, so my name is Casey and I live in Australia so like sorry if anything seems weird or like abnormal. It makes sense to me, also this is set in Sydney becaue I live in Sydney and what the fuck? Perth, who goes to perth? Yeah so Connor and Troye are 20 and they go to different Uni's and stuff. Youll see what happens next when it happens. Anyway so bye whoever you are, ALSO S/O TO THE PEOPLE WHO LNOW WHO TROUE AND CONNOR ARE TALKING ABOUT THAT THEY LIKE FOR MUSIC. HEHEHEHEHE <3
ALSO DONT EXPECT REGULAR UPDATES UNLESS THIS ACTUALLY DOES WELL AND ALSO WHO IS FUCKING EXCITED FOR BLUE FUCKING NEIGHBOURHOOD BECAUSE I KNOW I AM. I just want to hear 'for him.' BECuse fUCK TRONNOR!!
-Casey