Chapter 2

Will

This is suffocating. I detached my eyes away from the school block and was met with a pair of intriguing blue eyes. They were a cerulean blue, the color of the Pacific at it's most peaceful. They were fringed by the longest and thickest lashes I have ever seen. Eyelashes that brushed against her high cheekbones as she blinked her wide doe eyes. I noticed that she was not abashed at being caught staring at me, but instead held my gaze. It wasn't until I raised a hand to her and opened my mouth to call out a greeting, that she lowered her gaze embarrassed, I could see flecks of blues peeking out at me as she walked past, her face flamed. Her eyes were so familiar, I feel like I have seen them somewhere, sometime.

Transfixed I was on that girl's mesmerizing eyes, I didn't realize Rex was talking until he swiped me at the back of my head. "Ow," I rubbed my head, fixing him with a reproachful glare. Really, that guy has to watch his own strength, the blow had hurt.

"Sorry." he muttered with a grin, not sounding the least bit apologetic. I waved away his insincere apology and asked the burning question nagging at the back of my mind.

"Who is that girl? Is she new?" I don't recognise her, but I felt like we had met before, like in a dream. Or maybe she was one of the girls I dated before Giselle. Though I can't imagine myself ditching someone with eyes like that for Giselle.

"Who?" its creepy the way they chorused at the same time. I pointed to the retreating girl taking off her jacket, revealing the white cashmere sweater she was wearing underneath. "Her." I said.

Their eyes followed my finger and trailed after the strange girl. Taking her in, recognition dawning on them. I felt an irrational surge of cold rage taking over me, a little tainted an unknown feeling. Even my friends knew her, and I was the slow one. I know it's unreasonable, but I want to be the first and only one to know her.

It was Zack who broke the silence. "Oh, it's just Willow." he said dismissively, as if she were no one special. Willow? The name doesn't ring a bell to me. Still feeling deprived, I mentioned the strange familiarity I felt with her.

This time, Aaron chipped in, "She's in the grade below us, you might have seen her once or twice. Why d'you ask?"

Good question, why did I ask? Instead of telling them about her eyes, I settled for a shrug and got up from my seat. "Let's get to class, we're gonna be late." was all I said.

Aaron

It sucks seeing Will like this. We all know he's dejected about Giselle's heartless act. Will did not even know how green he was when that slut came over and flaunted her new boy toy and their affection for each other. How I wish we can find some way to get back at her.

Something bright blue flashed in the corners of my eyes, I looked up just in time to catch a large pair of bright blue eyes looking away. Hmm... it's that Willow girl that Will seemed unusually interested in. It's funny how we've practically been seeing each other for our whole lives yet he still didn't know who she is. Well, that's Will, I don't think he ever noticed anything that's not sticking right in front of his nose.