The next day

Cake pov

The next morning I got up to the sun in my face an the sound of birds. I felt like something was holding me down I I couldn't move I turn to see what was stopping me from moving it was my mates arm I trued to move but I couldn't. Then it hit me I have to pee so bad. I trued everything to get from upunder him but it didn't work. So I did the next best thing I yelled like someone was killing me. An guess who went flying out of the bed ready to kill. You guessed it my sweet mate Conner did.

"I was looking around for the danger but there was nun it was just me an my mate in the room an she was on the floor laughing her ass off.

"Why would you do that?

"Because I had to pee an you didn't wanna move I Tryed calling your name but I got nun so I did the next best thing.

"So you screamed like someone was taking you?

""Yupp. I said with a smile on my face. But the look in Conners eyes said something else.

"Your so dead. He said an came running my way.

"I took off running around the bed laughing at my mate.

"Now come here my mate give me a good morning kiss.

"No..... Stay back I no what you are up to.

"Oh really... He said with a smile on his face.

"Yupp.

"Next thing I no he was jumping over the bed he hit the bed cause his foot got stuck in the sheets.

"I laughed even harder an made a dash to the rest room an closed an locked the door.

"Come on outta that bath room young lady.

"You sound like my dad when I take a hour shower.

"I do not.

"Yes you do.

"Not.

"Do.

"Not.

"Do.

"Not.

"Not.

"Do he said.

"See I told you. You said it your self I laught.

"I can hear him walking away grumbling something.

"While I was in the bathroom I went on a head an took a shower I washed my hair an my body after I got done I put a on Conner rob an I walked out of the bath room. Little did I no Cooner was waiteing on the other side of the bathroom door. I felt arm wrap around me I yelped like a kicked puppy but I felt the sparks fly an I no it was my mate.

"Now about what you did to me this morning.

"Umm I'm sorry.

"Sorry is not going to cut it missy. How about that kiss.

"Ok ok you win I gave him a kiss on his lips but he took an deepened the kiss making me moan into his mouth an wrapping my arms around his neck an he licked my bottom lip asking for me to open but I denied so he put his hand on my butt an gave it a squeeze I opened my mouth in a gasp an he took that as a go for it an took over my mouth. He backed me up to the wall still kissing me an going down my neck wear one day I will wear his mark an kissed an sucked on it I moaned out.

"We stopped when some one knocked on the door.

"WHAT? Conner yelled.

"We have guessed down in the livening room Alpha.

"Ok ill be down in a min.