Smut for You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost

I came out of the room and walked straight to the Devin's bedroom where I knew he was, he stood from sitting on the bed as I entered. I took his hands and looked up into his beautiful eyes.

“I thought about it, a lot and...I realized that...”

His eyes widened in suspense as I paused.

“I love you Devin. And I'm ready for you to take me.”

He broke into a heart stopping smile, his eyes swam with love and affection making my stomach to flips and my heart speed up.

“I love you too my little Pixie.”

My breath caught in my throat and my heart fluttered as the words, spoken with sincerity and truth graced my ears. He captured my lips in a heated kiss and put my arms around his neck as our lips meshed together, hard as he lifted me and carried me to his room. When we got there he set me on my feet, his strong, pale arms wrapped around my waist and he expertly undid my corset and let it drop to the floor.

“You're so perfect pix.” he murmured huskily.

I smiled and started to unbutton his shirt. I got an idea on the second button. I remember this from my fertile class.

I ran my nails up near his neck, making his breath hitch then lifted my head to his buttons, using my tongue to undo them then kiss the skin I exposed. He groaned lowly and his hand knotted in my hair.

“Shit Pix hurry up.” he growled.

I felt heat begin to pool between my legs at his aggressive tone

You know what I did down there. ;)

(3rd person)

 When she finished, he lifted her chin so she stood up and smiled softly, leaning down and kissing her lovingly, sliding his tongue slowly across the bottom of her lip, his hands sliding down her sides and onto her bare hips, making her moan softly. He slides his hands up again, placing them over her rounded breasts, pin-pointing the pink sensitive bits of flesh, and rubbing them softly. She moaned again, this time pulling away to cock her head up a bit in pure surprise. He smiles, lightly but forcefully pushing her down on the bed and placing his lips back on hers, kissing her deviously.  Supporting himself on one arm, he playfully teased her neck, biting it a bit roughly and grazing it lightly with his enlongated fangs.

She let out a shutterey groan, and submissively turned her head to the side giving him more room, she tried to knot her fingers in his raven hair but he chuckled holding her arms down with one hand, he kept nibbling her pale neck until he could smell how he was affecting her. He slid her hand down to his belt buckle, she helped him push them down and he wiggled them off his ankles.  Dory did not realize how big his arousal was, until she had seen only the thin cloth covering it.  She blushed deeply, as he undoes her pants and in a flash they are thrown across the room.

After slipping on protection, he falls to his needs quickly, biting off her black panties and carelessly throwing them to the floor. He lifts her legs, placing them gently on his shoulders, sliding her up headboard. He teases her quickly, then  groans softly, pushing his length deeply into her wetness. She shrieked in pain as he broke her innocence, sat still until she nodded. He bit his lip as the age old movement began.   "I love you so much, Dory." he said lustfully yet lovingly. "I love ah...you too Dev." she groans as it begins to feel good. She clutched his back, her nails slicing down his skin and gasps loudly at the foreign yet beautiful feeling, closing her eyes and allowing him to take complete control of her. They felt as one, their souls permanently intertwined as they sealed their mateship. An hour later, as Devin was driven over, he leaned down and harshly bit Dory's neck; drinking her blood as he came. Soon after she gave a scream of euphoria and plunged her small fangs in his neck making him groan into hers.