I know it's soooo short but...

I really don't feel like writing this right now cuz I don't feel random enough but here's a tiny bit just to get some readers!

I don't own Harry Potter! JK Rowling does, and I love her for it!

After the ceremony, Voldemort ran over to Sharpay. “Sharpay!” he exclaimed. “Guess what!”

                “Um, what?” she asked him.

                “Actually, um, never mind,” he said remembering that she didn’t know about magic. He’d have to go find Ron and tell him what he found out.

                “Ronnie!” he called. Ron jogged over to him, and did a Justin Bieber style hair flip.

                “Yes?” He asked Voldy.

                “I got a text from Neville who heard from Ginny who got an email from Hermione who saw on Twitter that Harry is starring in ‘How to Succeed in Business’ on Broadway!”

                “What’s Broadway? It sounds a bit like a kind of road.”

                “No, silly! Come with Sharpay and I to see Wicked, and we’ll show you what Broadway is!”

                “Okay…..” Ron replied, hesitantly. “Well, I’ll go pack. Let’s meet at the plane station tomorrow, okay?”

                “Sure thing, Ronnie!” Voldy exclaimed, winking at him, and then self-consciously smoothing out his shirt.

                He skipped back over to Sharpay and smiled. “Is Gabriella going to be in New York at all?” he smiled.

                “I don’t know, nor care.” Sharpay snapped back. Voldemort’s face fell. At least he could spend time with SOMEONE who knows about magic.

                “Okay, well, I’m going shopping!” Voldemort screamed! “Want to come?”

                “Of course!” Sharpay also shouted, and they both ran over to Voldemort’s hot pink Cadillac.

                A half hour later, they had arrived at the biggest mall near them. It was called “All That You Want: The Best Stores Ever!”

                As soon as they walked in, Voldemort spotted a shoe store. “Ooh! Kim Kardashian advertises those!” he exclaimed, pointing at a pair of Sketchers Shape Ups.

                “Ugh, nO! Sharpay frowned. “Have I taught you nothing, darling?”