Sharpay and Voldemort

• Dedicated to Voldemort

I don't own Sharpay or Voldemort or HP or Pink Glitter or Justin Bieber or Wicked or YouTube!

Voldemort was getting out of a car in front of East High, his sister Sharpay's and his brother Ryan's school. She was graduating today, and Voldemort had flown over from his private school, Hogwarts. He was wearing a pink striped shirt and brown dress pants. After hours agonizing over the perfect acessories, Voldy had chosen a sparkly man-purse and a silver dog tag engraved with the word shopaholic.

Voldemort strutted over to his waiting parents and gave them a hug. "Hi mommy! Hi daddy!" He exclaimed. "Oh my Prada! I cannot believe that Sharpay and Ryan are graduating! My graduation was last week, yay! I cannot wait to give my world and yours a huge star!"

Voldemort went to a magic school called Hogwarts. Some people had thought that he had been an evil wizard, but really, he couldn't control his powers and was just trying to find a Juicy Couture outlet. The Evans family had taken him in, and Voldemort had a spell cast over him so that he would be eighteen again. This new Voldy returned to Hogwarts, took his last year of school, and planned to star on Broadway, along with his sister, Sharpay.

Suddenly, a girl in a pink robe and a blond boy, also in a graduation gown, rushed over to them.

"Sharpay! Ryan!" Voldemort secreamed in a girly voice! "You will never believe what I got us tickets to see!"

"A Very Potter Musical?" Ryan asked in a bored voice. "Because, if so, it's on YouTube." Ryan was a little jealous of Voldy's singing, dancing, and magic abilities. Sharpay wasn't because she didn't know that he was magical. Her family knew that she would do anything to be noticed, including exposing magic.

"No!" Voldemort answered. "Sharpay, guess!" He had always been closer to Sharpay, partly because of Ryan's jealousy, and partly because they had both bonded over musicals, designers, fashion, glitter, and pink!

"The Justin Bieber concert?" she asked with excitement.

"Sorry, no." He responded. "I wish! I got tickets to see Wicked in New York!"

"Yay!" They both screamed in girly voices.

"Okay, so now, you know what we have to do, right?" Voldemort asked Sharpay in a serious tone.

"Go shopping in New York!" she squealed. "Ryan and I have to go back over there first, though." The pair made their way back to the other seniors. There was a group of them pointing and laughing at Voldemort.

"Where did he get his outfit, the girls' department?" One of them joked. He was good looking with brown shaggy hair, and a number 14 on the back of his gown. It also said BOLTON in big block letters. The brunette girl beside him punched him lightly.

"That's mean," She told him. Suprisingly, to Voldy, the BOLTON boy stopped his friends from making fun of him, also. He wondered if the girl had used some sort of silent spell. Shrugging, he moved his gaze to Sharpay and Ryan who were......walking towards the group.

Sharpay walked up to Bolton and twirled her hair. The spell-girl rolled her eyes and asked Sharpay who the boy she had just hugged was.

"Oh, that's my brother, Voldemort. He goes to school in England." She smiled at Voldy and motioned for him to come over. He flashed a winning smiled and walked over.

"Voldy, this is Troy and Gabriella."  Sharpay motioned towards the pair.

"Hi," Voldemort squeaked.

"Squeak!" yelled one of the boys in the back. Voldemort placed his hand in his pocket, where his wand was ever-so-carefully hidden away. Ryan grabbed his arm and shook his head no.

Troy gave Gabriella a confused look, and she just smiled and winked at Voldemort! Oh! Now he knew who she was. Gabriella had come to his seventh-year class to talk about wizards fitting in in the mortal world. She told the class that she took online classes from Hogwarts, but went to a -gasp- public school. Now smiling, Gabriella grabbed Troy's hand and held it. Sharpay frowned.

"So, Voldemort....Is it okay if I call you Voldy, like Sharpay?" Gabriella asked.

He nodded, and Gabriella continued. "What do you plan to have a career in?" she asked him, with a gentle tone, while the boys behind her snickered.

"I want to be on Broadway," Voldemort assured her.

"Awesome!" Now Troy actually seemed interested. One of his friends, however, didn't.

"What are you going to be in, Legally Blonde?" He sneered. Gabriella shot him an evil look and looked back at Voldemort.

'Actually, Voldy and I know each other." She told the group. "We met each other at a workshop, and have been irresistable friends since." Gabriella shot him  another wink.

"Oh..." All of the boys quieted. She was the basketball team's captain's girlfriend, and it was bad to go against what she said, since every boy hoped to datre her should she and Troy break up.

"Well, looks like it's almost time for the ceremony," Voldemort added."I'd better go."

"See you later!" Sharpay called. Gabriella just smiled.