[23] Isabel's Confession [23]

*RYLLIE*

I heard noises, several voices calling out to my name. Unti unti kong iminulat yung mga mata ko. I was in the same room... pero ngayon, nakapalibot sa akin sila Nelle, Hartley, angela at sam. They all looked worried. I tried not to look at them kayat sa iba ako tumingin... and saw Noah.

Napansin ko ring napaplibutan na ko ng mga computers or whatsoever... andoon pa rin yung malaking projector. I tried to sit up, but I wasn’t able to, ang daming naka-kabit sa akin na wires. So this is the Majestic Quest... which made it that unique... each person has their own quest depending on what they had in their mind.

Ngayon ko lang naintindihan... as for me, I was told to find noah in the quest, and yet It was Jarred I found...

“We didn’t mean to... go that far” sabi ni Hartley sa akin, I gave her a faint smile, she left with the girls... so it was just me and noah.

“You okay?” i felt the sincerity in his voice. I nodded and removed the wires in my body. Tinulungan ako ni Noah so it was faster. He helped me up at lumabas kami sa kwartong iyon. I noticed this... eto rin yung mansion... and there were a lot of rooms, yung iba kita kung anong nangyayari sa loob. It was just me, noah and the casino girls. Yung iba di pa tapos sa laro.

Di pa rin naimik si Noah. So i decided to start the conversation

“SO... nakita mo lahat?” He just smiled and looked away.

“Yung... kanina, or, kahapon, basta... when Jarred made his announcement—“ he cut me off. This time he spoke to me

“it wasn’t Jarred... It’s me, I gave the flashdrive to Mrs. Canoo... it was me, and i was pertaining to Thea...” oh...

“ah... ganun ba. Kase akala ko—“ he cut me off again. But this time he wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me up. He looked intently at my lips and kissed me... I didn’t protest or anything... It felt like the right kind of wrong.

“Stop using my best friend to make me Jealous.” But I wasn’t making him jealous... I’m running away from him... and yet, here i am, in his arms... the right kind of wrong.

“Jarred likes you... but hell Ryllie... I’m in deep shit in love with you”

*THIRD PERSON*

As soon as Sam and Jarred finished the quest. Oo sila yung magka-partner, baliw lang talaga si Sam to tell everyone in the game that Nelle was her partner. Tumakbo na kaagad sila papalabas ng kwarto to claim their prize. Pero sa halip, iba yung nakita nila...

Noah and Ryllie was kissing, acting like couples...

“Guys! You also made it—“ kakalabas lang din nila Thea’t Isabel sa kwarto nila... they witnessed the kiss and everything...

“The game’s not over yet.” Sabi ni Jarred, Sam looked at her and sighed... sam knew that they already finished the quest... pero iba ang dinidikta ng utak ni Jarred... This was his fear. This was his real fear... hindi lang nadetect ng machine yung totoong kahinaan ni Jarred because he was so in love with her...

“It’s done Jarred” matamlay na sinabi ni Thea, napasandal nalang sya kay Isabel.

“Its not real! I’m still in the game! This is just another—“ inawat na nialng tatlo so Jarred. They were 20 steps from them pero ni hindi manlang nila napansin yung nangyayari

“Bitawan nyo ko. Ryllie!” napalingon na si ryllie sa kanila kaya’t kumawala na sya sa yakap ni Noah sa kanya.

“Jarred enough!” Sigaw ni Isabel, mas dumami na ang nakatapos ng laro kaya’t mas marami na yung nakikiusyoso sa kanila

“You don’t understand Isabel.” With that umalis si jarred leaving them behind.

“Jarred! Wait! Naiintindihan kita! Jarred!” Isabel followed him out hangang sa Lake Paterna.

“No you don’t wala kang naiintindihan. You don’t know what I feel, you know why? Cause you’re a brat, you get everything you wanted. Unlike me. I’m a product of a broken family! You think it’s okay to be me? You think its easy? NO! Especially if everyone else is opposing what I feel! Hindi mo naiintindihan. I fought for her! I made my sister break up with her dad now everyone in the family hates me even more! I made all these efforts, para ano? Para lang bumalik sya kay Noah?!” there was rage in his voice, Isabel was tearing up inside.

“Noah’s you’re best friend. And you’re throwing that away for the love you know you will never get? Grow up Jarred. I’m tired of Falling. Now grow up and catch me

“what?”

“I came all the way from Hawaii to tell you this. I’m In love with you Retard.”