A Murder That Triggered It All - Leedbookie

About the Author - Leedbookie or Lee as she is called by her fans, is a sixteen year old from India. She has a small fan base of 190 fans which I believe she completly deserves and should increase. Her first book, which was a Dramione fanfic is at 13,000 reads currently. I found this young author from this book which I am about to review. With around 1000 votes on all her works right now, this young author is stopping at nothing.

A Murder That Triggered It All - 'Murder' that's right, it was a murder that began everything. It was that murder that changed Lindsey's life forever. It was that murder that made her what she is today - A Cold and Stone Hearted Murderer herself.

  Which was that murder that took Lindsey's life from her and changed her into who she is today? A Dark story about a girl who lost her teenage years and is now someone who she never thought she would be.   

   It was indeed A Murder, that Triggered it All.

My Review - A fresh plot. I like how the lead character Lindsey is portrayed. Very well written. As everyone else says in their comments, you have to get Lindsey and Nate together. Even you want it that's for sure.

   Your summary is good and the prologue was intense! You don't leave any detail and I like that about you.

   For a sixteen year old to write a plot like this is not quite easy for sure, but so far you have managed very well. I don't think I could pull such a plot and I am like twenty-two. Ha!

   Kudos to you girl. Keep up the good work.

My Score - 8/10.

Note - Read this story for some good action and hot guys. Hope you update soon Lee, your fans are just as eager as I am.

***

Regards,

Lisa.

x