Author's note

i'm so sorry, this is not an upload but it is just as important as a new chapter would be...

well, first of all i want to thank everyone who supports Eternal Power immortal Curse and with that a special shout-out to: mariajoy for her undying support and love for me, and for my beloved fan: moon89 for always supporting...

okay, back to my point.

i'm glad that EPIC has reached over 500 views so far, not bad for a new story, right? i'll admit that yeah, it's a nice story and i'm still making my way to be known but you can't blame me for feeling not so well. i'm lacking the interest to post more and continue this story because the thought that: nobody's reading your story/ why post more if you're feeling unworthy or something along those lines.

i'm not asking you to vote or fan me, i just want to hear your comments and how do you think the story should play out, or criticts to hel me for my writing. they may seem little things for you but for me those are really important. so i hope you could grant my little request. the next chapter woud be uploaded later this week, and i'm sad to say that it would only be a trial chapter and if i'd get a good feedback then i would love to continue. believe me i love to finish this story but could you blame me if i'm just asking for a little support?

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! and please don't think of me as a  demanding writter i just want to know your opions and suggestions so i could write better. think of it as a birthday present for me.

Ania<3