Chapter 2: The Lies of The Past Still Hunts Until Now

• Dedicated to Rashirl Rara

thanks to everyone who read this story....

by the way, this chappie is dedicated to Rashirl Rara, my almost sister....hahaha... belated happy birthday sis!

<vote, fan, comment, like is you think i deserve it>

enjoy!!!

Ania <3

*********************************************************************

I found myself in my lavish bedroom inside my five hectares mansion in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, awoken by the dream of my youth. I felt my face wet with tears and I quickly wiped them with the back of my hand, looking around my dark room. Sadness and pain over took me, taking away everything I had.

It’s been almost a hundred thousand years since I was born in Aldonsa, Egypt. Thousands of years since I last saw my family and my entire kingdom. And it’s also been millennium since I held the lifeless body of the man I loved.

Remembering those days when I can feel the warmth from his body, hear his sweet laugh and lovely voice, and see those piercing amber eyes makes me want to give up and pray for peace. I miss Vander, I miss our time together and those careless fun we always share. He was my entire life. My whole world. A world that has been shattered to ash when he died. But his death was just the start of my nightmare and all of them were far from good. I saw with my very own eyes how one by one my entire family was taken away from me, how my kingdom was erased from history.

Those are the reasons why I tried to survive everyday, remembering why I am still living and walking in this world no matter how much I wanted to rest. I wanted-need- to get revenge.

My hand curled around the emerald pendant of my necklace. It was fastened around a unique five inches thick gold band with flower carving on both sides-below the lock and above the pendant- and their petals were made from varieties of expensive gems. No matter how beautiful this piece of jewelry is, I truly despise it to the core.

This is the cause of my suffering. The reason why I am alone, undying and all powerful. This is the reason behind my curse. But as much I hate the necklace, all it’s power meant nothing to me but a mere convenience and weapon for my enemies- or rather enemy. The worst enemy anyone could ever wish for, and I’ve been looking for him for the last eighty-two thousand years. And I swear to all the gods, once I find him, I will let him experience the pain he inflicted to my family and to me. He would beg me to kill him when he finds out what I’m going to do to him.

I was pulled out from my reverie because of my burning throat. It’s been a week since I last hunted and my body aches for the desire of the wet, sweet tangy aroma of blood. Surrendering, I jump off the bed and went to change my clothes to hunt,

I was looking at myself in my full length mirror, checking the outfit I pulled off for tonight’s activity. I have with me my silver sequined dress that reaches just above my knee, a pair of red heels and a black cashmere sweater. My looks had changed and I am a completely different person right now. My once dark brown hair was now pale blond and my brown eyes turned violet. I am also fair-skinned now instead of being tanned. I have a theory for all of this: my body changed because of my age and because of the power I posses, though I can look anything I wish. Right now, I can appear to be an old withered lady or a muscled wrestler- all of these are because of this necklace. Without further word, I left the house, taking off in my black Maserati Quattroporte Sport Sedan.

A loud joyful song was playing when I entered a club just an hour away from my house. Bodies were closed pack as mostly teens and young adults danced to the beat of the music. I sat on a chair in the bar section and ordered a drink. Alcohol has no effect on me though I don’t know what will happen if I drink too much.