Michaela

Chapter 3

            Warm sunlight filtered through the large window across the room and pulled me from my sleep the next morning. I stretched out my sore muscles and took in a deep breath before rolling over in the large white bed only to find it empty. I don’t know what I’d expected, but I didn’t think that Louis would be gone so early. Sitting up in the sheets, I got myself out of bed and padded quietly toward the bathroom door. Pushing it open, I clicked it shut before going to the shower door and twisting the knob until steaming water flowed from the showerhead. Still being naked from last night, I didn’t need to worry about undressing, and I immediately stepped into the water. Hot rivulets ran down my spine, and I tilted my head back and wet my hair. I turned to face the wall of the shower, and I put one arm onto the solid granite while I ducked my head and let the water massage my back. I was so lost in the crashing sound of the water, I didn’t notice the sound of the door creaking open that signaled Louis had joined me.

            He yanked the glass door open and forced himself in with me, putting his hands on my hips simultaneously. I jumped back frightened for a moment, not expecting him to be there. Leaping at the opportunity, Louis shoved against me forcefully, pushing me up against the cold granite shower wall. Wrapping one arm around my waist, he let his other hand run up and down my body before beginning to kiss softly up my neck. Once I realized who it was that had joined me, I relaxed a little and tilted my head out of the way to allow him more easy access. A soft moan of delight fell from my parted lips, and Louis paused to look up at my face. Our eyes connected for a split second before he began again with a mischievous grin on his face. I relaxed once more and let him pleasure me for a moment more before I slipped around him and pushed him playfully against the wall and held him there with one finger pressed against his toned chest.

            “Enough games,” I whispered sensually. “Come and get it.” I grinned widely and stepped toward him again. Louis grabbed my ass with both hands before eliminating all the space that stood between us. His lips crashed onto mine, and I let him in as streams of steaming water slid their way along our bodies. His hands slid up my sides until they rested on my breasts. As my hair clung to my face I pulled away just slightly, and Louis placed his hands more firmly over my chest, beginning to rub slowly over each one. “I want you,” I commanded. “Now.” He responded silently to my words without hesitation. He quickly lifted me up and spun around, pushing my back against the shower wall once more. After resituating himself, Louis lowered me down slightly before letting out a moan of his own as he aligned his presence with me. I smiled as his face contorted in a look of pleasure and he breathed out deeply. He rocked his hips back and forth as he pulled out before pushing back in slowly at first before increasing his speed. “I know you can do better than that,” I said slowly, barely audible over the sound of the water. “Faster.”

“I don’t even think this shower is enough to clean up a dirty girl like you,” Louis responded slowly, on a drawn out breath with a teasing smirk on his face. I grinned as I leaned forward and reconnected my lips to his. I let my hands run themselves along his toned muscles for a few moments before lifting them to rest in his hair. I fiddled with the dripping brown strands between kisses until I felt Louis remove himself. He stood close to me for a few minutes after he lowered my feet back to the cool shower floor. Louis breathed heavily for a while and we both stood pressing into each other in silence. We stayed like that until the shower water began to chill, and Louis left me to finish up my shower alone. I quickly squeezed a gob of shampoo into my hair, scrubbing furiously as I tried to hurry before the water froze entirely. Just as I tilted my head under the semi-warm streams, the heat spluttered out and the water turned frigid. Shivering, I gritted my teeth and rinsed the remaining bubbles out of my hair before stepping out onto a fluffy white bath mat. I stood still, dripping, for a few minutes as my brain, which was still half asleep, processed what had just happened as started to toweled off.