Michaela

Chapter 2

The ride back to Louis’ large apartment didn’t take very long. The city lights flashed past the car as we drove in a comfortable silence. I looked out the window and watched them flicker on and off as most of the city began to go to sleep. I wasn’t going to sleep tonight. I glanced over at Louis, his eyes focused intently on the road. I didn’t know him, but I wanted him. What else was there to know?

The car pulled into the car park, and as the engine’s low hum ceased, we rushed out of the vehicle heading straight for the bright illuminated doorway. Louis led the way to his front door, the red paint sticking out against the white wall. I looked around for a moment, and I noticed that his was the only door that was red. Rebel, I thought as a grin crept its way up my face. I knew I would like him. He stuck his key in the lock, and the latched dropped out of the way as he opened it.

“After you,” he smiled, and I walked in ahead of him as he held the door. I immediately kicked off my tall black heels, and they clattered against the tile floor. As the door closed, we were engulfed by the blackness. I leaned against the wall, trying to keep my balance as the world felt like it was reorienting around me. There were no sounds other than the small shuffle of feet, as a pair of warm, strong hands found their way to my hips. Louis backed me up against the wall and ran his hands along the hem of my shirt while he breathed lightly. Finally finding my nose with his own, he placed his lips lightly on my own. I hadn’t expected it so suddenly, and it took me a moment to respond. I finally moved my lips in sync with his and kissed him back hungrily. He must’ve sensed the urgency of my kiss, and everything sped up, deepening tenfold. Louis fumbled with the end of my top, finally managing to pull it up over my head. I heard a flapping sound as he tossed it behind him, and it landed on the floor. Only wearing a fairly short skirt and my underwear, I decided it was my turn.

I wasted no time in removing his shirt to reveal his toned, tattooed chest. I couldn’t make out the words in the darkness, but I ran my fingers along the ridges of the defined muscles. Now that it was his turn again, he removed his own jeans before tugging my skirt off. For a faint moment, I felt self-conscious, but I was over it as soon as he picked me up and I wrapped my long, tanned legs around his torso as he continued to press me harder and harder against the wall. My hair fell down around our faces as we kissed, engulfing us. His warm breath hit my face as he momentarily pulled away and breathed heavily. His left hand that had been resting on the curve of my hip pulled away and began to slide its way up between my thighs. A low moan of pleasure escaped my barely parted lips, and he immediately pulled me back in for another kiss. He nibbled on my bottom lip lightly before sucking gently. I could tell immediately what he wanted: entrance. I had no qualms with that. I parted my lips slightly, giving him the green light to proceed without caution. 

He slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring gently before massaging my tongue with his. He pressed himself against me harder with a sense of urgency that refused to be squelched. All at once, I was pulled away from the wall. I didn’t know where I was being taken, but I felt the air quiver around me as Louis carried me down a narrow hallway. I don’t know how he did it without crashing into anything, but before I knew it I was tumbling onto a plush bed. My head smashed against the pillows, and I felt the mattress curve as Louis pulled himself onto the bed and came to a stop hovering only inches above me. I leaned forward instinctively and he reached around my back to undo the clasp to my bra. I shimmied my shoulders out of it and playfully tossed it on the floor. A warm bulge touched itself lightly to my inner thigh, and I knew that it was not a hand.

Before long, Louis coaxed me to straddle him, and I teased him gently as I slid him out of his black boxers. They were of no use to him anymore. He grew harder as the distance between us lessened. His hands remained locked on my hips, and he guided me gently, speaking softly as he instructed me on how to touch him. I ran my hands along his chiseled abdomen, as I engulfed his presence, taking him deeper and deeper by the second until I physically was unable to continue. I moved my head back and forth in a patterned, massaging way, and worked my way around the swollen head gently. A low moan of pleasure escaped his lips as his hips rocked forward and backward to my touch. Right before it was too late, I backed off for a moment, and shifted positions in the bed. Louis wasted no time in changing around with me. Finally ready to slip out of my last bit of clothing, I kicked off my panties and opened myself to his touch. He lifted my body gently, just slightly off the bed and pulled me farther towards him. Kissing slowly all the way down my body, he came to rest just above my waist. Kissing the skin lightly, a moan of delight breathily escaped me as his hands slid up my inner thighs. He rubbed slow circles around my skin until I gasped for air as I murmured encouragement. I was almost through when the electricity that flowed between our touches ceased and Louis rubbed his hands all along the curves of my physique before entering me fully for the first time.

For a moment I whimpered, squirming gently until he rocked back and forth slowly pulling away from me before shoving right back in. In seconds, I was accustomed to the rhythmic feeling of his thrusts, and my cries silenced themselves.

“Harder,” I whispered, and Louis immediately responded to my commands. I liked the feeling of being in charge; I liked control. I would only let him think he could do what he wanted. When I thought he was getting close, I shoved him off me hard, and he flopped onto the bed beside me. In the darkness, I could almost make out a look of shock crossing his face as his tussled hair fell in his face. I grinned widely and mounted, immediately forcing him back in. He gasped in pleasure and placed his large hands on my hips while I bobbed up and down. I ran my fingers through his hair, playing with small strands until I grew exhausted. I felt immense heat spreading between us, and I finally stopped, breathing hard while I sat on top of him for a few moments before tumbling down onto the fluffy bed. I was too tired to do anything except fall asleep. I could tell that Louis felt the same way as he breathed a heavy sigh of relief as my head fell to the pillow next to his. He reached over and pulled the full blankets up over our bodies, and he turned, pulling me closer to him before sliding a strong arm over my waist and nodding off. I laid awake for a few minutes thinking about him, and listening to his quiet breathing. I didn’t move, and after a moment, my eyelids dropped with exhaustion, and I drifted off into the blackness of sleep.