Apple Of My Eye

:D I'm writing my first Wattpad story! :3

I'm only an amature in the writing biz so don't expect too much .-.

Tell me how I can improve my writing! :D

Bye :3

-----Chapter 1-----

Desseray's POV~

I opened my eyes, the sun shining through my open window. It scorched as it practically yelled "Get your butt UP" at me. I sat up, my bed sheets tumbling off my chest. I looked over at my clock. It was 7:12 AM. My alarm was due to ring in a few minutes. I sighed and turned my alarm clock volume down to zero. Slowly I slid of my bed and walked forward.

My blue monkey pyjamas were really warm and wet because I sweat last night. I looked at the calendar hanging from my red wall next to my door. I grunted and hit my fist against it. "It's the first day of grade nine!" I growled, unhappily. It was also a Monday. I hated Mondays. I sat down on the top stair step and just let myself slide down to the bottom. My mom was in the kitchen, making breakfast. "Good morning Des!" She greeted me happily. I just grumbled. I knew Mom knew how to wake me up. She grabbed her pans and smashed them together.

I screamed and practically died for a minute. "Mom!!" I yelled. At least I was awake. "Next time don't go to sleep at four in the morning." I huffed as she remarked my late sleeping. Thing is, I can't really sleep well. Some kind of insomnia. I'm not sure. I grabbed some Froot Loops from the cupboard and poured them into a bowl. The milk was already on the counter so I snatched it from beside my mom and drenched my cereal with it.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat bacon with us?" By us she meant my evil step-dad, my big brother and... well... Mom. I shook my head. "I'm not in the mood for greasy." I commented slightly rudely. I didn't mean to though. I devoured my cereal and stopped my way up the stairs. I changed quickly and ran into my bathroom. I opened my drawer and put on my heavy make-up. The reason kids at school called me emo. I hated it since 'Emo' is a style of music (which I listen too) and that the word is misused. But I've learned to go with it. I went back to my room and grabbed the backpack I packed yesterday while I couldn't sleep. I slapped my DC hat on and ran down the stairs. I waved at everyone. I looked at my iPhone. It was 7:45. Wow, I got ready like a Sonic.

 By the time I would get to school, I would still have half an hour until the first bell rang. I walked out of my house and through the complex's exit. I walked down the street and turned a few corners. I saw my friends walking together. My friends were Tracy, Izzie, Yivonn and Westley. I ran up to them. They all turned their heads behind them. They could hear my jinglebell braclet. They all stopped. All together, they charged at me. I fell to the ground as the four tackle-hugged me. They all fell down with me. We quickly got up off the hard cement.

 "How was your summer, Desi?" Yivonn asked me. I shrugged. "Kinda boring. I missed you guys." I sighed. We began to walk towards the secondary school. The whole way we talked about the two long months of summer vacation. Neither of us had out of the ordinary stories to tell. Finally we arrived onto school grounds. My mind trailed a bit as my eyes scanned for anyone important as we arrived to the door. The two big doors opened as others went in and out. My eyes caught sight of him. Ashton Rivers. My heart sped up as he stood still as I did. We were staring at eachother. I never knew what he thought of me, so I wasn't sure why he was staring at me. Maybe because I was staring at him?

Ashton's POV

I sighed as I looked at this year's class schedule. I didn't like routine. It became boring. I shoved it in my backpack. I found my best-friends Ryley, Zane and Tony. I walked with them around the school. We had no idea what to do. We still had about a half an hour to waste. As we walked I noticed someone standing in the middle of the hallway. It was... Desseray! She was staring at me. Next thing I knew, I was staring back. My heart fluttered. She was so beautiful. I've 'liked' her for a very long time now.  I never had the gut to tell her how I feel. I felt like we were the only ones in the hallway even though truly it was relatively busy.

I continued to trail until Ryley pushed me. "Go compliment her!" He hissed. I slowly began to walk towards her. I began to freak out inside. "Uh... Um... Hi Des." I said shakily. "Oh, hi Ash..." She said, a little stuttering herself. "You look really beautiful today. Not that you don't always. Because you always do. You---" I began to panic a little. She clamped her hand over my mouth. "I get it. Thanks." Desseray's sweet voice rung. She looked down and blushed. I smiled nervously. Her three friends, Tracy, Yivonne, Izzie chuckled and  walked away, Westley following behind them. My three buds followed them too. I walked slowly at Desseray's pace.

"So, I've been meaning to tell you something." I bravely confessed. She looked up at me with an odd spark of hope in her eyes. "I wanted to say that I've--" I started to regret but I couldn't back off now. "Liked you for a while now... Like I mean 'likelike' if you get what I mean." I could feel my cheeks burning up. She smiled. "You really mean it?" She asked. I nodded. She hugged me. "So have I!" She whispered. I grinned. The bell rang. "Dammit!" She hissed. "What class do you have right now?" I asked quickly before she took off. "History!" She answered. I mouthed 'Me too!' and pointed to myself. She laughed and nodded then ran off. I ran off too. We both had to get our stuff into our lockers in less than 5 minutes. I found my locker. It was number 143. I opened it and grabbed my history book out of my backpack then shoved my backpack into my locker. I closed it and began to walk to class. My phone beeped. I got a text. It was from Des.

It read; Are we going out now or something? <3 I flinched. I had no idea what to answer.

[EndOfChapter]

There we go! Did you likey? x3

What do you think he's gonna answer?

I'm gonna write the next LONGER chapter tomorrow hopefully. Or well today because it's 1:20 AM.

Comment and vote please :3 Thanks for reading <3

Remember to feedback my writing